2013 Draft Class/Offseason Thread
Moderator: SharksGM
- Virtual Jarmo
- Posts: 8716
- Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:43 pm
- Location: Cleveland, OH
- Contact:
Re: 2013 Draft Class/Offseason Thread
I'll have a new EHM Utilities file shortly. The Utica Comets are now an AHL team, the affiliate of the Vancouver Canucks. Some affiliations, logos, and whatnot have changed.
I'll add instructions when I update the .zip.
I'll add instructions when I update the .zip.
Adam Burke
Former Commissioner, Current Jackets GM and Owner of Eastside's Hockey Elite Collide
Former Commissioner, Current Jackets GM and Owner of Eastside's Hockey Elite Collide
- Virtual Jarmo
- Posts: 8716
- Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:43 pm
- Location: Cleveland, OH
- Contact:
Re: 2013 Draft Class/Offseason Thread
Changes:
New Dallas Stars logo
Utica Comets (VAN)
Iowa Wild (MIN)
STL affiliate now Chicago Wolves (Peoria Rivermen defunct)
Connecticut Whale (NYR) now back to being named Hartford Wolfpack
Updated Adirondack (PHI) logo
Updated Binghamton (OTT) logo
Steps:
1. Download http://www.ehechockey.com/EHEC_Utilities.zip
2. Unzip contents
3. Copy config_teams.ehm and pictures folder
4. Paste into your main EHM directory (In Windows 7, this is C: -> Program Files (x86) -> Eastside Hockey Manger)
5. Overwrite, say yes, continue, whatever Windows says to do
And now your file is updated. (and the link is fixed)
New Dallas Stars logo
Utica Comets (VAN)
Iowa Wild (MIN)
STL affiliate now Chicago Wolves (Peoria Rivermen defunct)
Connecticut Whale (NYR) now back to being named Hartford Wolfpack
Updated Adirondack (PHI) logo
Updated Binghamton (OTT) logo
Steps:
1. Download http://www.ehechockey.com/EHEC_Utilities.zip
2. Unzip contents
3. Copy config_teams.ehm and pictures folder
4. Paste into your main EHM directory (In Windows 7, this is C: -> Program Files (x86) -> Eastside Hockey Manger)
5. Overwrite, say yes, continue, whatever Windows says to do
And now your file is updated. (and the link is fixed)
Adam Burke
Former Commissioner, Current Jackets GM and Owner of Eastside's Hockey Elite Collide
Former Commissioner, Current Jackets GM and Owner of Eastside's Hockey Elite Collide
- Virtual Jarmo
- Posts: 8716
- Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:43 pm
- Location: Cleveland, OH
- Contact:
Re: 2013 Draft Class/Offseason Thread
Going to enter the finished FA threads tomorrow and post an updated file.
Adam Burke
Former Commissioner, Current Jackets GM and Owner of Eastside's Hockey Elite Collide
Former Commissioner, Current Jackets GM and Owner of Eastside's Hockey Elite Collide
-
Parker
Re: 2013 Draft Class/Offseason Thread
Hehe Tampa and Anaheim are building entire farm rosters with UFA's this year. Good to see some interesting players that I didn't have room for in my long-term plans that are finding work with other organizations.
- Virtual Jarmo
- Posts: 8716
- Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:43 pm
- Location: Cleveland, OH
- Contact:
Re: 2013 Draft Class/Offseason Thread
I hate the offseason.
Adam Burke
Former Commissioner, Current Jackets GM and Owner of Eastside's Hockey Elite Collide
Former Commissioner, Current Jackets GM and Owner of Eastside's Hockey Elite Collide
- Virtual Jarmo
- Posts: 8716
- Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:43 pm
- Location: Cleveland, OH
- Contact:
Re: 2013 Draft Class/Offseason Thread
File updated. http://www.ehechockey.com/EHEC.zip
If I missed anything, let me know. Still have to check over-34 players for retirement. Beyond that, all FA, waiver, and anything else entered.
If I missed anything, let me know. Still have to check over-34 players for retirement. Beyond that, all FA, waiver, and anything else entered.
Adam Burke
Former Commissioner, Current Jackets GM and Owner of Eastside's Hockey Elite Collide
Former Commissioner, Current Jackets GM and Owner of Eastside's Hockey Elite Collide
- Jets GM
- Posts: 4592
- Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:33 am
- Location: Toronto, ON
Re: 2013 Draft Class/Offseason Thread
Saku Koivu is on SJ, should be on TB. Thank you.
Most recent file here.
- Virtual Jarmo
- Posts: 8716
- Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:43 pm
- Location: Cleveland, OH
- Contact:
Re: 2013 Draft Class/Offseason Thread
Done.Tampa Bay GM wrote:Saku Koivu is on SJ, should be on TB. Thank you.
Adam Burke
Former Commissioner, Current Jackets GM and Owner of Eastside's Hockey Elite Collide
Former Commissioner, Current Jackets GM and Owner of Eastside's Hockey Elite Collide
- Virtual Jarmo
- Posts: 8716
- Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:43 pm
- Location: Cleveland, OH
- Contact:
Re: 2013 Draft Class/Offseason Thread
The AHL playoff LE edits have been made.
Adam Burke
Former Commissioner, Current Jackets GM and Owner of Eastside's Hockey Elite Collide
Former Commissioner, Current Jackets GM and Owner of Eastside's Hockey Elite Collide
- Virtual Jarmo
- Posts: 8716
- Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:43 pm
- Location: Cleveland, OH
- Contact:
Re: 2013 Draft Class/Offseason Thread
A note on the career file. Some of you have been PMing me or messaging me about the career tab not being updated for each player. Pat and I are aware of the problem. We don't know why it happened, but every time Pat attempts to sim through the last two weeks of the EHM calendar, it will not generate an updated career file.
So, Pat is updating it by hand. It will take some time, but he is working on it.
---
Draft review rewards will be available again this season. Have your draft reviews finished by this Friday at noon PST, 3 pm EST to be eligible.
I will do as I usually do. Make up a list and pluck names and teams from a hat and it will all be done by random.
---
The NHL schedule is supposed to be released tomorrow. Thanks to Dan's ingenuity from last offseason, the schedule will be quicker and pain-free to generate this season. That will be added to the file once it's complete.
We ARE doing realignment. I'll have more thoughts on that over the next few days.
So, Pat is updating it by hand. It will take some time, but he is working on it.
---
Draft review rewards will be available again this season. Have your draft reviews finished by this Friday at noon PST, 3 pm EST to be eligible.
I will do as I usually do. Make up a list and pluck names and teams from a hat and it will all be done by random.
---
The NHL schedule is supposed to be released tomorrow. Thanks to Dan's ingenuity from last offseason, the schedule will be quicker and pain-free to generate this season. That will be added to the file once it's complete.
We ARE doing realignment. I'll have more thoughts on that over the next few days.
Adam Burke
Former Commissioner, Current Jackets GM and Owner of Eastside's Hockey Elite Collide
Former Commissioner, Current Jackets GM and Owner of Eastside's Hockey Elite Collide
- Virtual Jarmo
- Posts: 8716
- Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:43 pm
- Location: Cleveland, OH
- Contact:
Re: 2013 Draft Class/Offseason Thread
I just checked the league email and clearly missed a few things. During the offseason, just PM stuff to me, guys. I don't have a reason to check the email when lines aren't being sent.
Adam Burke
Former Commissioner, Current Jackets GM and Owner of Eastside's Hockey Elite Collide
Former Commissioner, Current Jackets GM and Owner of Eastside's Hockey Elite Collide
- Virtual Jarmo
- Posts: 8716
- Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:43 pm
- Location: Cleveland, OH
- Contact:
Re: 2013 Draft Class/Offseason Thread
An addendum to my post about the schedule. Obviously, the NHL season will be interrupted by the 2014 Sochi Olympics. My intention is to create a separate Olympics file again like I did back in 2010 and get volunteers to manage teams. It'll be drawn at random. I'll focus on making the smaller countries more competitive this time, as well.
Just in case the question was going to come up.
Just in case the question was going to come up.
Adam Burke
Former Commissioner, Current Jackets GM and Owner of Eastside's Hockey Elite Collide
Former Commissioner, Current Jackets GM and Owner of Eastside's Hockey Elite Collide
- Virtual Jarmo
- Posts: 8716
- Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:43 pm
- Location: Cleveland, OH
- Contact:
Re: 2013 Draft Class/Offseason Thread
I updated the file. Anybody having any problems with it? Julien told me there was an error, but I haven't had a problem.
Adam Burke
Former Commissioner, Current Jackets GM and Owner of Eastside's Hockey Elite Collide
Former Commissioner, Current Jackets GM and Owner of Eastside's Hockey Elite Collide
- Virtual Jarmo
- Posts: 8716
- Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:43 pm
- Location: Cleveland, OH
- Contact:
Re: 2013 Draft Class/Offseason Thread
Just a reminder: Draft reviews due tomorrow by 3 p.m. EST, 12 noon PST if you want to be eligible for rewards.
Adam Burke
Former Commissioner, Current Jackets GM and Owner of Eastside's Hockey Elite Collide
Former Commissioner, Current Jackets GM and Owner of Eastside's Hockey Elite Collide
- Virtual Jarmo
- Posts: 8716
- Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:43 pm
- Location: Cleveland, OH
- Contact:
Re: 2013 Draft Class/Offseason Thread
Got a new desktop finally, so I'll be getting everything set up on that. Schedule supposedly coming out today, so that'll be the next thing I accomplish.
Remember that draft reviews are due by 3 p.m. EST, 12 p.m. PST. I'll draw rewards on Monday or Tuesday.
The season is 195 days this year. So when we calculate pro-ration on trades, it will be (Salary / 195) * Days Remaining in Season for cap hit to acquiring team. Salary / 195 * Days Played with Team is cap hit to previous team.
Divisions:
Western Conference
Pacific: ANA, CGY, EDM, LA, PHX, SJ, VAN
Central: CHI, COL, DAL, MIN, NSH, STL, WPG
Eastern Conference
Metropolitan: CAR, CBJ, NJ, NYI, NYR, PHI, PIT, WSH
Atlantic: BOS, BUF, DET, FLA, MTL, OTT, TB, TOR
The Stanley Cup Playoffs have a new division-based format. Playoff qualification will be primarily Division-based, with the top three finishers in each Division qualifying for the first 12 spots in the Stanley Cup Playoffs (and the first three "seeds" in each Division). The two additional playoff spots in each Conference, designated as "Wild Cards," will be awarded to the next two highest-placed finishers in each Conference, ranked on the basis of regular-season points and regardless of Division. The League will play under this new alignment and playoff system for a minimum of three seasons, through the 2015-16 NHL season.
Remember that draft reviews are due by 3 p.m. EST, 12 p.m. PST. I'll draw rewards on Monday or Tuesday.
The season is 195 days this year. So when we calculate pro-ration on trades, it will be (Salary / 195) * Days Remaining in Season for cap hit to acquiring team. Salary / 195 * Days Played with Team is cap hit to previous team.
Divisions:
Western Conference
Pacific: ANA, CGY, EDM, LA, PHX, SJ, VAN
Central: CHI, COL, DAL, MIN, NSH, STL, WPG
Eastern Conference
Metropolitan: CAR, CBJ, NJ, NYI, NYR, PHI, PIT, WSH
Atlantic: BOS, BUF, DET, FLA, MTL, OTT, TB, TOR
The Stanley Cup Playoffs have a new division-based format. Playoff qualification will be primarily Division-based, with the top three finishers in each Division qualifying for the first 12 spots in the Stanley Cup Playoffs (and the first three "seeds" in each Division). The two additional playoff spots in each Conference, designated as "Wild Cards," will be awarded to the next two highest-placed finishers in each Conference, ranked on the basis of regular-season points and regardless of Division. The League will play under this new alignment and playoff system for a minimum of three seasons, through the 2015-16 NHL season.
Adam Burke
Former Commissioner, Current Jackets GM and Owner of Eastside's Hockey Elite Collide
Former Commissioner, Current Jackets GM and Owner of Eastside's Hockey Elite Collide
-
Montreal Canadiens
Re: 2013 Draft Class/Offseason Thread
Hmm, I don't actually mind my new division.
-
Parker
Re: 2013 Draft Class/Offseason Thread
My old nemesis Dallas isn't in the Pacific anymore. Kinda makes me sad. Now I guess I can focus on getting whupped by Edmonton instead.
So the new playoff format is based on the CFL, sounds like.
So the new playoff format is based on the CFL, sounds like.
-
AnaheimGM
Re: 2013 Draft Class/Offseason Thread
This will be really difficult for the Ducks in our Division this year. It's scary...
- Commish Bub(NYR)
- Posts: 6507
- Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:30 am
- Location: Maine
Re: 2013 Draft Class/Offseason Thread
Metropolitan: A brutal division with a silly name.
- TorontoGM
- Posts: 2359
- Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:23 pm
- Location: Vancouver BC
Re: 2013 Draft Class/Offseason Thread
I'm never gonna make the playoffs. 
- Virtual Jarmo
- Posts: 8716
- Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:43 pm
- Location: Cleveland, OH
- Contact:
Re: 2013 Draft Class/Offseason Thread
Tenatively, my plan is this:
I will swap Winnipeg and I. It'll be a simple fix, flip over the rosters to the new teams and edit config_teams.ehm. EHM reads numbers, not teams, so I will be in the East and Winnipeg will be in the West.
At that point, my only issue becomes if Detroit makes the playoffs. I can manipulate the standings very easily by changing regulation losses to OTLs or wins until I get the right order in each conference.
If Detroit makes the playoffs, I'll have to do the same thing, swapping Detroit with a non-playoff team in the East and manipulating the standings to put them in the playoffs.
A little bit of extra work, but nothing too substantial.
I will swap Winnipeg and I. It'll be a simple fix, flip over the rosters to the new teams and edit config_teams.ehm. EHM reads numbers, not teams, so I will be in the East and Winnipeg will be in the West.
At that point, my only issue becomes if Detroit makes the playoffs. I can manipulate the standings very easily by changing regulation losses to OTLs or wins until I get the right order in each conference.
If Detroit makes the playoffs, I'll have to do the same thing, swapping Detroit with a non-playoff team in the East and manipulating the standings to put them in the playoffs.
A little bit of extra work, but nothing too substantial.
Adam Burke
Former Commissioner, Current Jackets GM and Owner of Eastside's Hockey Elite Collide
Former Commissioner, Current Jackets GM and Owner of Eastside's Hockey Elite Collide
-
jamesredwings
Re: 2013 Draft Class/Offseason Thread
What do you mean IF Detroit makes the playoffs!
Better be prepared!!!
Better be prepared!!!
- Virtual Jarmo
- Posts: 8716
- Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:43 pm
- Location: Cleveland, OH
- Contact:
Re: 2013 Draft Class/Offseason Thread
Dan did the schedule for me. It'll be in the next upload. Unfortunately, while trying to fastsim through to make sure the schedule worked out, the game decided it was a good time to give me run time errors. The working theory is that it's budget-related and CPU GMs are stupid. I didn't encounter one when I manually simmed through the first round of preseason games, but that doesn't mean one won't pop up.
I couldn't pinpoint the cause, even after lowering all team budgets to 60M and hoping that CPU GMs wouldn't spend like drunken Berniers at a bar trying to impress 19-year-old coeds with Daddy issues and tramp stamps, but I was still having trouble.
If anybody wants to soldier through the schedule and make sure it works, I'd appreciate it. Otherwise, I'll either wing it or do it at another time.
I couldn't pinpoint the cause, even after lowering all team budgets to 60M and hoping that CPU GMs wouldn't spend like drunken Berniers at a bar trying to impress 19-year-old coeds with Daddy issues and tramp stamps, but I was still having trouble.
If anybody wants to soldier through the schedule and make sure it works, I'd appreciate it. Otherwise, I'll either wing it or do it at another time.
Adam Burke
Former Commissioner, Current Jackets GM and Owner of Eastside's Hockey Elite Collide
Former Commissioner, Current Jackets GM and Owner of Eastside's Hockey Elite Collide
-
Parker
Re: 2013 Draft Class/Offseason Thread
In regards to this testing out the schedule thing, has an updated league file been released? The one I downloaded yesterday was the same one as the last time I downloaded the league file.
Also, I notice the league front page has been updated. Good stuff.
Also, I notice the league front page has been updated. Good stuff.
- Virtual Jarmo
- Posts: 8716
- Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:43 pm
- Location: Cleveland, OH
- Contact:
Re: 2013 Draft Class/Offseason Thread
Uploaded the file today.Parker wrote:In regards to this testing out the schedule thing, has an updated league file been released? The one I downloaded yesterday was the same one as the last time I downloaded the league file.
Also, I notice the league front page has been updated. Good stuff.
And thanks to whoever updated the front page!
Adam Burke
Former Commissioner, Current Jackets GM and Owner of Eastside's Hockey Elite Collide
Former Commissioner, Current Jackets GM and Owner of Eastside's Hockey Elite Collide
- Commish Bub(NYR)
- Posts: 6507
- Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:30 am
- Location: Maine
Re: 2013 Draft Class/Offseason Thread
LOL I hadn't looked at the front page in weeks, maybe a couple of months...
Adam, while I didn't do a fastsim, I did check the schedule and found that everyone has 82 games. Beyond that, I didn't look any closer at anything.
Adam, while I didn't do a fastsim, I did check the schedule and found that everyone has 82 games. Beyond that, I didn't look any closer at anything.
- Virtual Jarmo
- Posts: 8716
- Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:43 pm
- Location: Cleveland, OH
- Contact:
Re: 2013 Draft Class/Offseason Thread
Good enough for me.Bub(NYR) wrote:LOL I hadn't looked at the front page in weeks, maybe a couple of months...
Adam, while I didn't do a fastsim, I did check the schedule and found that everyone has 82 games. Beyond that, I didn't look any closer at anything.
Adam Burke
Former Commissioner, Current Jackets GM and Owner of Eastside's Hockey Elite Collide
Former Commissioner, Current Jackets GM and Owner of Eastside's Hockey Elite Collide
- SharksGM
- Site Admin
- Posts: 9165
- Joined: Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:21 pm
Re: 2013 Draft Class/Offseason Thread
Guilty as charged. Maybe I should change the picture too.Commissioner (CBJ) wrote:And thanks to whoever updated the front page!
I tried to figure out why the game keeps crashing when fast-simming through the preseason and got nowhere, so I guess I'll just patiently wait for the real preseason to finish.
-
Calgary.Flames
Re: 2013 Draft Class/Offseason Thread
What's been updated on the front page exactly?
Looks indentical to me...
Looks indentical to me...
- GM Office Q
- Posts: 932
- Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:59 pm
Re: 2013 Draft Class/Offseason Thread
Milan Michalek to Colorado is an update to me
Edit-Whoops, can't read.
-
GoJetsGo
Re: 2013 Draft Class/Offseason Thread
Hit refresh on the story page, should show up.Calgary.Flames wrote:What's been updated on the front page exactly?
Looks indentical to me...
- SharksGM
- Site Admin
- Posts: 9165
- Joined: Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:21 pm
Re: 2013 Draft Class/Offseason Thread
Tough crowd... I changed everything but the picture.Calgary.Flames wrote:What's been updated on the front page exactly?
Looks indentical to me...
Well, just for you I updated it again, this one should be harder to miss. Sorry Adam.
- Virtual Jarmo
- Posts: 8716
- Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:43 pm
- Location: Cleveland, OH
- Contact:
Re: 2013 Draft Class/Offseason Thread
That guy looks familiar.
Adam Burke
Former Commissioner, Current Jackets GM and Owner of Eastside's Hockey Elite Collide
Former Commissioner, Current Jackets GM and Owner of Eastside's Hockey Elite Collide
- SharksGM
- Site Admin
- Posts: 9165
- Joined: Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:21 pm
Re: 2013 Draft Class/Offseason Thread
... tumbleweed.gif ...
-
Penguin
Re: 2013 Draft Class/Offseason Thread
About time you update the Awards, dickface!SharksGM wrote:... tumbleweed.gif ...
- SharksGM
- Site Admin
- Posts: 9165
- Joined: Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:21 pm
Re: 2013 Draft Class/Offseason Thread
Funny thing is that I can't edit your shitty posts anymore, you hyper-aggressive turd!Penguin wrote:About time you update the Awards, dickface!SharksGM wrote:... tumbleweed.gif ...
- Virtual Jarmo
- Posts: 8716
- Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:43 pm
- Location: Cleveland, OH
- Contact:
Re: 2013 Draft Class/Offseason Thread
Guess I have to advance the file tonight...
Adam Burke
Former Commissioner, Current Jackets GM and Owner of Eastside's Hockey Elite Collide
Former Commissioner, Current Jackets GM and Owner of Eastside's Hockey Elite Collide
- Commish Bub(NYR)
- Posts: 6507
- Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:30 am
- Location: Maine
Re: 2013 Draft Class/Offseason Thread
So that means we have to prod everyone awake?Commissioner (CBJ) wrote:Guess I have to advance the file tonight...
- Virtual Jarmo
- Posts: 8716
- Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:43 pm
- Location: Cleveland, OH
- Contact:
Re: 2013 Draft Class/Offseason Thread
Seems that way.Bub(NYR) wrote:So that means we have to prod everyone awake?Commissioner (CBJ) wrote:Guess I have to advance the file tonight...
Adam Burke
Former Commissioner, Current Jackets GM and Owner of Eastside's Hockey Elite Collide
Former Commissioner, Current Jackets GM and Owner of Eastside's Hockey Elite Collide
-
Parker
Re: 2013 Draft Class/Offseason Thread
Awake? I've been checking in here like four times a day all summer... I can't wait for things to get moving again.
- Virtual Jarmo
- Posts: 8716
- Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:43 pm
- Location: Cleveland, OH
- Contact:
Re: 2013 Draft Class/Offseason Thread
I'll update the file this afternoon. Nights are a bit crazy for me right now with college football and baseball. Which is ok, because I can get Pat acclimated to simming during the preseason. Once baseball ends for me in October, it'll be all systems go.Parker wrote:Awake? I've been checking in here like four times a day all summer... I can't wait for things to get moving again.
Adam Burke
Former Commissioner, Current Jackets GM and Owner of Eastside's Hockey Elite Collide
Former Commissioner, Current Jackets GM and Owner of Eastside's Hockey Elite Collide
- GM Office Q
- Posts: 932
- Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:59 pm
Re: 2013 Draft Class/Offseason Thread
Parker wrote:Awake? I've been checking in here like four times a day all summer... I can't wait for things to get moving again.
- Virtual Jarmo
- Posts: 8716
- Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:43 pm
- Location: Cleveland, OH
- Contact:
Re: 2013 Draft Class/Offseason Thread
File updated: http://www.ehechockey.com/EHEC.zip
Preseason games start September 5. Make sure you have all of your affairs in order.
Preseason games start September 5. Make sure you have all of your affairs in order.
Adam Burke
Former Commissioner, Current Jackets GM and Owner of Eastside's Hockey Elite Collide
Former Commissioner, Current Jackets GM and Owner of Eastside's Hockey Elite Collide
- SharksGM
- Site Admin
- Posts: 9165
- Joined: Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:21 pm
Re: 2013 Draft Class/Offseason Thread
To the Eastside Hockey Elite Collide, in the case of my untimely death, I bequeath the princely sum of all of the liquor bottles under my sink, as well as my left pinky toe.
- SharksGM
- Site Admin
- Posts: 9165
- Joined: Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:21 pm
Re: 2013 Draft Class/Offseason Thread
Oh yeah seriously, if we want to do awards voting before the next season starts, I need access to edit Bern's posts in the Awards forum. Or someone else can do it if they want.
- Virtual Jarmo
- Posts: 8716
- Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:43 pm
- Location: Cleveland, OH
- Contact:
Re: 2013 Draft Class/Offseason Thread
Quick note that I'm taking donations for our hosting costs if anybody is interested. The total cost is $42 and it covers us from 9/17-3/17. I'd really appreciate it if you guys would be able to help me out.
Gracias.
Gracias.
Adam Burke
Former Commissioner, Current Jackets GM and Owner of Eastside's Hockey Elite Collide
Former Commissioner, Current Jackets GM and Owner of Eastside's Hockey Elite Collide
-
Penguin
Re: 2013 Draft Class/Offseason Thread
4000$ in debt..Commissioner (CBJ) wrote:Quick note that I'm taking donations for our hosting costs if anybody is interested. The total cost is $42 and it covers us from 9/17-3/17. I'd really appreciate it if you guys would be able to help me out.
Gracias.
- Virtual Jarmo
- Posts: 8716
- Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:43 pm
- Location: Cleveland, OH
- Contact:
Re: 2013 Draft Class/Offseason Thread
I've got probably 10x that. You've got a long way to go to catch up.Penguin wrote:4000$ in debt..Commissioner (CBJ) wrote:Quick note that I'm taking donations for our hosting costs if anybody is interested. The total cost is $42 and it covers us from 9/17-3/17. I'd really appreciate it if you guys would be able to help me out.
Gracias.
Adam Burke
Former Commissioner, Current Jackets GM and Owner of Eastside's Hockey Elite Collide
Former Commissioner, Current Jackets GM and Owner of Eastside's Hockey Elite Collide