Moderator: SharksGM

Commish Bub(NYR)

October 28, 2014

Post by Commish Bub(NYR) »

Results here: http://www.ehechockey.com/schedule.php

Standings here: http://www.ehechockey.com/standings.php

League leaders here: http://www.ehechockey.com/leagueleaders.php

League file here: http://www.ehechockey.com/ehec.zip

Another big night, with twelve games on the slate. Here we go...

BOS routs MIN 5-1, holding the Wild to just 11 shots.
Crazy shit on the Island, as the Jets miss an extra point to go down to the Isles 7-6.
LA remains the only unbeaten team in the league, holding off the Flyers 3-2.
PIT gets outshot 39-19, but steals one at home against NJ, 5-3.
OTT blisters CBJ for four third period goals to win 6-4.
EHEC David Clarkson is a real player (unlike NHL Clarkson), and leads the Leafs past the Sabres 5-2.
Arizona throws 45 shots at the Lightning and squeaks out a 3-2 win.
ANA wins the EHM first-shot-in-overtime bug and holds off the Hawks 5-4.
STL scores five unanswered goals to take down the Stars 5-3.
Fake Carolina makes me pine for the real 'Canes to actually win a game, as they handle the Canucks 3-1.

And two shootouts:
SJ dominates every stat but one, and falls 3-2 in the shootout to the Avalanche.
Montreal charges back late, but the Flames emerge victorious in the skills contest, 5-4.

Two suspensions:
PIT Anze Kopitar loses 2 games for knocking out NJ Evgeni Malkin for a month;
BUF Philippe Gogulla also will sit for 2 games after injuring TOR Jesse Joensuu for a month.

Other things:
DAL pro lines messed up -- not enough forwards with Pahlsson injury and Sonne demotion. Promoted Sonne for game; as injury replacement, he is not subject to waivers if you send him back down once Sammy P is healthy.
MIN not enough forwards on the farm; team fastsigned Nick Oliver for game.
Bruins_GM

Re: October 28, 2014

Post by Bruins_GM »

That'll work. Holy shit, Michael Backlund :o
SharksGM
Site Admin

Post by SharksGM »

Did you miss inputting my lines? I don't think there was anything wrong with them...
TorontoGM

Post by TorontoGM »

Fucking goons!
MartyFromOTTAWA

Post by MartyFromOTTAWA »

Tangradi registered 3 Ga and -2 in 7:30 before getting... injured. :mrgreen:
MartyFromOTTAWA

Post by MartyFromOTTAWA »

Commish Bub(NYR) wrote:LA remains the only unbeaten team in the league, holding off the Flyers 3-2.
And guess what team does first take advantage of Kopitar's suspension? :roll:
Commish Bub(NYR)

SharksGM wrote:Did you miss inputting my lines? I don't think there was anything wrong with them...
I must've missed them. When did you update them? If it was after 9pm, I didn't check for new ones.
Singin the BLUES

Post by Singin the BLUES »

Good win.....ill take that one for sure Basaraba stepping it up....new technique is working out very well I would say...
Vik (Habs)

Post by Vik (Habs) »

So I did slightly worse in Alberta than the real life Habs. That's somewhat disappointing though EHEC's Alberta is much tougher than real life.

Anywho, Dallas is over the cap thanks to the Sonne promotion and Toronto's under the minimum player limit due to the Joensuu injury. Otherwise, all is well.
Singin the BLUES

Post by Singin the BLUES »

Vik (Habs) wrote:So I did slightly worse in Alberta than the real life Habs. That's somewhat disappointing though EHEC's Alberta is much tougher than real life.

Anywho, Dallas is over the cap thanks to the Sonne promotion and Toronto's under the minimum player limit due to the Joensuu injury. Otherwise, all is well.
I find exploiting CGY PK does the job fairly well.....some teams just play the wrong players on the PK ...
Calgary.Flames

Post by Calgary.Flames »

Singin the BLUES wrote:
Vik (Habs) wrote:So I did slightly worse in Alberta than the real life Habs. That's somewhat disappointing though EHEC's Alberta is much tougher than real life.

I find exploiting CGY PK does the job fairly well.....some teams just play the wrong players on the PK ...
Yeah, I guess I should start pulling some of my "old school EHM tricks"...
If you know what I mean.
SharksGM
Site Admin

Post by SharksGM »

Commish Bub(NYR) wrote:
SharksGM wrote:Did you miss inputting my lines? I don't think there was anything wrong with them...
I must've missed them. When did you update them? If it was after 9pm, I didn't check for new ones.
9:04... poor Craig Anderson missed out on getting a start against his former team/tossed into the ocean by a few minutes then.
Commish Bub(NYR)

SharksGM wrote:
Commish Bub(NYR) wrote:
9:04... poor Craig Anderson missed out on getting a start against his former team/tossed into the ocean by a few minutes then.
My bad then -- I probably copied all the new lines onto my comp around...9:04...and then didn't go back to see if more were uploaded before I actually started the sim, about 10-15 minutes later.

Return to “2014-15 EHEC Regular Season”