AHL Standings

Moderator: SharksGM

Jets GM

AHL Standings

Post by Jets GM »

By my count, according to the current savefile my AHL affiliate should have a record of 8-1-1. Oct 6th and 10th my AHL affiliate is listed as the "Detriot Vipers" rather then the Norfolk Admirals in the boxscore, which it should be. Right now Norfolk has a record of 7-3-1-1, and Detroit Vipers have a record of 8-1-1 along with my AHL affiliate being listed as the Vipers, rather then the Admirals which it has been the majority of the season. I don't really care which team I get, just as long as my AHL record is accurate.
Most recent file here.
Virtual Jarmo

Re: AHL Standings

Post by Virtual Jarmo »

Tampa Bay GM wrote:By my count, according to the current savefile my AHL affiliate should have a record of 8-1-1. Oct 6th and 10th my AHL affiliate is listed as the "Detriot Vipers" rather then the Norfolk Admirals in the boxscore, which it should be. Right now Norfolk has a record of 7-3-1-1, and Detroit Vipers have a record of 8-1-1 along with my AHL affiliate being listed as the Vipers, rather then the Admirals which it has been the majority of the season. I don't really care which team I get, just as long as my AHL record is accurate.
Ryan and I were having conflicts with the config_teams.ehm file, that's probably where the screw-up occurred. His was still showing the old teams despite the updated config_teams file. We haven't talked about it in a while, so I'm not sure if there's still an issue on his end.

Then again, I just opened up the savefile and I've got Norfolk with an 8-1-1 record.

For some reason there's also an issue of Rochester have a 0.0% PP. Either their PP really blows, or the file's screwing up somewhere.

Check your config_teams.ehm file and see if you have the updated one that I was putting in the savefile for a while at league startup.
Adam Burke
Former Commissioner, Current Jackets GM and Owner of Eastside's Hockey Elite Collide

Return to “GM Memos and General Chatter”