February 4, 2022

Moderator: SharksGM

SharksGM
Site Admin

February 4, 2022

Post by SharksGM »

Homepage, Schedule & Results, League Save File

I was up late and then remembered that there were actually games I was supposed to sim before the inconveniently placed all-star break, which I guess I should move to whenever EHM seems to want to generate it.

So, what happened:

CBJ beat WAS, narrowing their lottery chances slightly.

FLA and CGY earned narrow 4-3 wins in nearly opposite fashion - Florida stormed out to a 4-0 lead and nearly blew it, while the Flames came close to just alternating goals before DeBrincat ended it in OT.

The hot 'Yotes ran into an even hotter .. Carter Hart? I guess that's regression to the mean.

The Oilers gave Daniel Vladar and uncomfortable welcome (back?) to Dallas. Rude.

Detroit doubled up the Devils, progressing in their quest to .500 and a positive goal differential in the wrong conference.

CAR and NYI also alternated first pairs of goals and then singles, but decided to be gentlemanly about overtime and just let it be.

The Preds outscored the Canucks in fairly standard game-winning fashion.

... and finally, over in LA, things got scorching hot as Nicolas Meloche rudely annihilated Bobby Ryan, sending him to the infirmary for the next 6 months. Brady Tkachuk then retaliated by demolishing the recently-returned-from-DtD Martin Necas, sending him out for 5 months (good job avoiding one whole game of suspension, Brady) in what seems like a slightly disproportionate response. Meanwhile nobody scored on either major penalty, the Kings forgot to score at all, and there was only one fight and one double roughing all game for some reason. Thanks, EHM!
DetroitGM

Re: February 4, 2022

Post by DetroitGM »

SharksGM wrote: ↑Sat Feb 05, 2022 2:14 pm Detroit doubled up the Devils, progressing in their quest to .500 and a positive goal differential in the wrong conference.
My quest is actually to make the playoffs πŸ‘€
NYRNYRNYR

Post by NYRNYRNYR »

SharksGM wrote: ↑Sat Feb 05, 2022 2:14 pm Homepage, Schedule & Results, League Save File
... and finally, over in LA, things got scorching hot as Nicolas Meloche rudely annihilated Bobby Ryan, sending him to the infirmary for the next 6 months. Brady Tkachuk then retaliated by demolishing the recently-returned-from-DtD Martin Necas, sending him out for 5 months (good job avoiding one whole game of suspension, Brady) in what seems like a slightly disproportionate response. Meanwhile nobody scored on either major penalty, the Kings forgot to score at all, and there was only one fight and one double roughing all game for some reason. Thanks, EHM!
The playoff series is going to be NASTY
AvalancheGM

Post by AvalancheGM »

SharksGM wrote: ↑Sat Feb 05, 2022 2:14 pm Homepage, Schedule & Results, League Save File
Lol, you won that exchange of injuries by a mile.

Huge win for the Panther-Cats (wait, time to move them to Hamilton under that name to match the TiCats).

And Hart continues his redemption story.
The Colorado Avalanche - missing the playoffs every year since EHEC began
Dallas Stars GM

Post by Dallas Stars GM »

I can't get to GM office, I wanted to demote Schneider.
If somebody else can do it, please demote Schneider for me until I figure out how to make it work again on my PC or on my Phone.
STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS 2020, 2022
SharksGM
Site Admin

Post by SharksGM »

Dallas Stars GM wrote: ↑Mon Feb 07, 2022 3:34 am I can't get to GM office, I wanted to demote Schneider.
If somebody else can do it, please demote Schneider for me until I figure out how to make it work again on my PC or on my Phone.
... did you not see the big text that said "GMCP is disabled for a file update"?
AvalancheGM

Post by AvalancheGM »

It kinda blends in against the background so I can see that.
The Colorado Avalanche - missing the playoffs every year since EHEC began
Dallas Stars GM

Post by Dallas Stars GM »

... did you not see the big text that said "GMCP is disabled for a file update"?
Couldn't see it clearly when viewing on my phone somehow. Now it works, obviously. Sorry.
STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS 2020, 2022

Return to β€œ2021-2022 EHEC Regular Season”