January 22, 2022

Moderator: SharksGM

NYRNYRNYR

January 22, 2022

Post by NYRNYRNYR »

Homepage, Schedule & Results, League Save File

So listen, last night wasn't my finest, and the record books will reflect that. My apologies. BUT - now the games are simmed and may we all enjoy their insanity together...

I apologize for the delay and my stupidity.

TO THE GAMES!

PHI annihilates BOS, so much so that Cam Ward is chased after 4 goals against in only 9 shots. And I thought Rask had problems...Congrats to Boedker on his 2g game

Big win for the Sabes over a playoff-battling Hurricanes as they go 2 for 9 on the PP. Carolina has to be more disciplined, you'd imagine.

Smashville shuts out the Panthers in a game that is closer than the score makes out.

The Kings beat up the Blues 3-1, with a huge night out of Taylor Hall. Vasy held the blues in it all he could.

OTT over the Isles going 3/6 on the powerplay, which is a percentage most of us could only dream for. Apparently McDavid is...good? Who knew. 42 shot attempts would wear down any goaltender. Also notably, Rubtsov gets 2 for diving - which is hilarious.

I end up beating the 'Nucks 5-4 in a high shooting affair. A whole lot of bad goaltending as none of the goals were on the PP.

Big win for the 'yotes over the Leafs. Lots of strong play including a solid performance from Entwistle despite only 10 minutes on the ice. 0/8 on the PP Arizona, gotta improve on that.

Finally - :shock: :shock: :shock: - It's a 7-1 win by Dan's Sharks at home over the Oilers. Huge games from many, including 2 from Marchenko and "Ol' man Getzlaf".
Last edited by NYRNYRNYR on Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jets GM

Re: January 22, 2022

Post by Jets GM »

NYRNYRNYR wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 1:59 am I couldn't get through the SIM because more than half of you cant set lines. Fuck off. Will Sim tomorrow in the AM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

:( :( :(

:?: :?: :!: :!: :ugeek:
Most recent file here.
AvalancheGM

Post by AvalancheGM »

Gotta endure 9 more days till the Panthers can be bag skated again...
The Colorado Avalanche - missing the playoffs every year since EHEC began
JetsGM

Post by JetsGM »

NYRNYRNYR wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 1:59 am So listen, last night wasn't my finest, and the record books will reflect that. My apologies. BUT - now the games are simmed and may we all enjoy their insanity together...

I apologize for the delay and my stupidity.
Some of my best sims are the ones where I yell at everyone, so I say good on you! Let the hate flow through you!

SharksGM
Site Admin

Post by SharksGM »

SharksGM wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 12:52 am MORE GOALS FOR THE GOAL GODS
Gritty

Post by Gritty »

Can my team get a little consistency going??! Need this every night from the guys

Return to “2021-2022 EHEC Regular Season”