November 25, 2021

Moderator: SharksGM

DetroitGM

November 25, 2021

Post by DetroitGM »

Homepage, Schedule & Results, League Save File

Two goals by Justin Kirkland helped Boston to a 5-3 victory over the Panthers, who were led by Matt Duchene and let down by Callum Booth.

The Sharks actually won a game I simmed and got decent goaltending in the process - not that Nedeljkovic had much work to do facing only 15 shots. Tarasenko and the powerplay were both part of two goals for (though Tarasenko's goal was even strength).

Nashville followed the Stars' example and put up only 14 shots on goal against Montreal, with Pekka Rinne stopping 13. Mathew Boldy and Shawn Matthias each had a goal and assist.

Though Tampa Bay exploded for 16 shots in the second period, they were not able to get the result they were hoping for in a 3-3 tie against the Flyers. Ryan Stoa sat for 5 minutes in the first period with a boarding major that thankfully caused no injuries.

Finally, the Leafs were all over the Devils, recording more shots in each individual period than New Jersey had all game (42-10). They won the game, but might want to work on their powerplay, which went 1 for 10.

Winnipeg's extra practices may have shaken some players while the NYR-COL trade of Fazleyev for Altybarmakyan was completed. Two other trades are pending, as are the Flyers' extra practices as they requested them for the 26th.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Jets GM

Re: November 25, 2021

Post by Jets GM »

Lol yikes
Most recent file here.
Gritty

Post by Gritty »

DetroitGM wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 12:14 am Homepage, Schedule & Results, League Save File

Though Tampa Bay exploded for 16 shots in the second period, they were not able to get the result they were hoping for in a 3-3 tie against the Flyers. Ryan Stoa sat for 5 minutes in the first period with a boarding major that thankfully caused no injuries.
Thank god no injuries
TorontoGM

Post by TorontoGM »

LFG
AvalancheGM

Post by AvalancheGM »

I give the backup his second game of the year against an average team and look what happens...
The Colorado Avalanche - missing the playoffs every year since EHEC began
SharksGM
Site Admin

Post by SharksGM »

Well, good thing I forgot I had a game and left Nedeljkovic in back-to-back. It's nice to not be on the receiving end of a poor low-challenge % performance.

Return to “2021-2022 EHEC Regular Season”