December 20, 2020

Moderator: SharksGM

SharksGM
Site Admin

December 20, 2020

Post by SharksGM »

Homepage, Schedule & Results, League Save File

Rags edge out Devs in the cross-Hudson showdown; flightless Penguins unload 6 on the grounded Hawks' Jake Allen; but I think the highlight of the night is the Sens' Cam Ward blanking the Sabres despite facing 14 shots on the power play thanks to Connor McDavid going ballistic and terminating Jaden Schwartz for 2 months (that's a 4-game suspension).
NYRNYRNYR

Re: December 20, 2020

Post by NYRNYRNYR »

SharksGM wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 11:36 am Rags edge out Devs in the cross-Hudson showdown; ... thanks to Connor McDavid going ballistic and terminating Jaden Schwartz for 2 months (that's a 4-game suspension).
Funnily enough I have played very few in-division games. Off the top of my head I think I've played the West more times. Also this was my first game all season against NJD, as we battle it out at the top of the division (which largely doesn't matter since we removed division guarantees, but hey, it's the thought that counts). Good battle Jake we got a lot more to go.

And Connor McDavid getting an intent to injure and demolishing a guy is just hilarious to imagine when you think of real-world Connor :lol: :lol: :lol:
AvalancheGM

Post by AvalancheGM »

That is pretty funny. Reminds me of Crosby during 24/7 when Phaneuf said he hit him from behind - "Oh come on. I don't hit anyone. I haven't hit anyone all year."
The Colorado Avalanche - missing the playoffs every year since EHEC began
Bernyhawks

Post by Bernyhawks »

SharksGM wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 11:36 am Homepage, Schedule & Results, League Save File

Rags edge out Devs in the cross-Hudson showdown; flightless Penguins unload 6 on the grounded Hawks' Jake Allen; but I think the highlight of the night is the Sens' Cam Ward blanking the Sabres despite facing 14 shots on the power play thanks to Connor McDavid going ballistic and terminating Jaden Schwartz for 2 months (that's a 4-game suspension).
Hi beauty Dan reminder to enter my trade with Edmonton plz!!

Return to “2020-2021 EHEC Regular Season”