December 26, 2021

Moderator: SharksGM

SharksGM
Site Admin

December 26, 2021

Post by SharksGM »

Homepage, Schedule & Results, League Save File

A night of mostly predictable results (no offense to the underdogs). The Hawks double up the Wings at home (thanks in part to Nathan Bastian's three consecutive third period minor penalties*), while visitors claim victory elsewhere. Ottawa's Brian Lee took Boxing Day too literally and destroyed Janne Kuokkanen's arm for 3 months, earning himself an unlucky 13-game suspension. Hope you got your hands on another phone, Marty. The Devils lose predictably and gracefully, while the only real surprise of the evening is the Sabres scoring 4 possibly regrettable goals on the Panthers' normally reliable John Gibson.

Also, Chris was supposed to do this sim and I presume he forgot despite submitting lines earlier today, so if you're reading this, have fun with Monday's 11 game night, plz?

*I believe this is commonly referred to as a natural Mirko Hoefflin hat trick.
IslandersGM

Re: December 26, 2021

Post by IslandersGM »

yep - one of those nights - I'll cover it - got up early and remembered.. Thanks Dan.
NYI GM
AvalancheGM

Re: December 26, 2021

Post by AvalancheGM »

ugh, just because Lee had a major injury last year is no reason to pay it forward. At least it opens up an opportunity. And Lee got his ass whooped three times for it.
The Colorado Avalanche - missing the playoffs every year since EHEC began

Return to “2021-2022 EHEC Regular Season”