Jets GM

dec 19

Post by Jets GM »

up
Most recent file here.
Vik (Habs)

Re: dec 19

Post by Vik (Habs) »

Boston's still at 51 contracts. Should release Greg Pateryn. Didier's also a fast-sign but they need him or they won't have enough D and will have to fast-sign someone else.
Buffalo's under 100k over the cap.
Florida's under 800k over the cap.
SharksGM
Site Admin

Post by SharksGM »

Oh look another game lost by shitty Lehtonen goaltending.

I did a quick check and my team is getting around 55% of the shots on goal, so unless the blocked shot totals are unbalanced they're some combination of very unlucky and just plain bad.
Vik (Habs)

Post by Vik (Habs) »

SharksGM wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:12 am Oh look another game lost by shitty Lehtonen goaltending.

I did a quick check and my team is getting around 55% of the shots on goal, so unless the blocked shot totals are unbalanced they're some combination of very unlucky and just plain bad.
Columbus don't care about their Corsi. They #justwinbaby.
Jets GM

Post by Jets GM »

SharksGM wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:12 am Oh look another game lost by shitty Lehtonen goaltending.

Years ago when I would record multiple stats when test-simming (GF/GA, PP, PK etc.) you told me none of that matters; only pay attention to W/L...
Most recent file here.
SharksGM
Site Admin

Post by SharksGM »

Tampa Bay GM wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:13 pm

Years ago when I would record multiple stats when test-simming (GF/GA, PP, PK etc.) you told me none of that matters; only pay attention to W/L...
Well yeah, if you have the energy to do hundreds of test sims there's no reason to go with anything but the lines that win the most. The reasons why a particular set of lines work can be interesting but winning is all that matters.

On the other hand, if you're too lazy to test sim even dozens of times, it's great to to be able to check if your team is unlucky or just bad.

Return to “2018-2019 EHEC Regular Season”