Post by Jets GM »

To TB: Stephen Weiss (79)

To FLA: Ty Ronning (73)

Accepted.
Most recent file here.
Jets GM

Re: TB - FLA

Post by Jets GM »

Weiss will round out my top 6 for TB playoff push. Ronning is another example of TB finding value deep in the entry draft and turning it into a tangible rental for the post-season similar to the Heatley/JayBo deal.

Good luck FLA
Most recent file here.
FloridaGM

Post by FloridaGM »

To FLA: Ty Ronning (73)

To TB: Stephen Weiss (79)

I accept. Weiss is going to retire after this season and I really think after a couple more years Ronning could be able to start in the NHL Thanks TB and good luck the rest of the way , this season.
SharksGM
Site Admin

Post by SharksGM »

FloridaGM wrote:I accept. Weiss is going to retire after this season and I really think after a couple more years Ronning could be able to start in the NHL Thanks TB and good luck the rest of the way , this season.
Are you aware that EHEC policy is to reverse the retirement flag for players under 38?

In this case we missed doing it for Weiss because we rely on GMs to request the change, but it can still be done as he hasn't declined at all.
SharksGM
Site Admin

Post by SharksGM »

Having not heard back and with the deadline approaching, our ruling is to reject this trade.

As per the usual policy, the trade can be attempted once more, and a complete explanation is available on request.

Return to “Rejected Trades”