New Rangers GM

Moderator: SharksGM

SharksGM
Site Admin

New Rangers GM

Post by SharksGM »

Let's all give a warm welcome to Andrew Lemke, who will be filling some big shoes as the new GM of the New York Rangers. Let us never again speak of the guy who took over from Pat briefly.

Andrew's fairly new to EHM, so please sprinkle in some helpful advice inbetween unreasonable trade offers. In fact, it would be nice if we could put together some help topics for new GMs, since the info on fhockey is hard to dig through. Any thoughts?
JacketsGM (Jer)

Re: New Rangers GM

Post by JacketsGM (Jer) »

My best piece of advice:

The players you probably want to covet, are the ones that you get multiple trade offers for.

Trading those types of players for multiple pieces is a recipe for a lllooonnggg rebuild.
FloridaGM

Post by FloridaGM »

Welcome to the league
Calgary.Flames

Post by Calgary.Flames »

Welcome and enjoy your stay.
RangersGM

Post by RangersGM »

Thanks for the warm welcome and the advice everyone!

I'll make sure to try and keep the unreasonable trade offers to a minimum. :D
JetsGM

Post by JetsGM »

RangersGM wrote:Thanks for the warm welcome and the advice everyone!

I'll make sure to try and keep the unreasonable trade offers to a minimum. :D
Welcome aboard!

GM's here are all pretty good with keeping lowball offers to a minimum, truly a solid experienced group.

If I have any advice, make sure you ask a crapload of questions. EHM has a steep learning curve at first, but once you get past the basics into the advanced stuff, the fun begins.

I am here as a resource if you need help on how not to trade and/or build a team ;)
Dallas Stars GM

Post by Dallas Stars GM »

by JetsGM

"make sure you ask a crapload of questions."
I can only second that!
STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS 2020, 2022
RangersGM

Post by RangersGM »

A quick question for the folks here; which players can I send from the AHL to junior?
Is it the ones that say playing in junior/DEL?
Calgary.Flames

Post by Calgary.Flames »

From AHL to Juniors: All players not aged 20 years old yet. So basically all 1998 born players and younger can play in the Juniors. The game automatically sends back camp invites to their junior teams, but if some of them are under contract, GMO can't help you send them to juniors and you can only have 2 underagers on your farm team.

Return to “League Memos”