Moderator: SharksGM

Commish Bub(NYR)

January 15, 2015

Post by Commish Bub(NYR) »

Results here: http://www.ehechockey.com/schedule.php

Standings here: http://www.ehechockey.com/standings.php

League leaders here: http://www.ehechockey.com/leagueleaders.php

League file here: http://www.ehechockey.com/ehec.zip

Anton Saveliev (VAN) will sit a game for knocking out Zemgus Girgensons (PHI).

BOS takes advantage of a weak NYR penalty kill to hold on in OT, 4-3;
Zack Kassian scores the first-shot OT goal for BUF to down MIN, 4-3;
Two for Scott Glennie, but VAN storms back with three in the third to top PHI, 5-3;
MTL rides Hellberg on to a 3-1 win over OTT;
Two for Crosby as TB cruises to a 4-1 win against EDM;
Jason Pominville back from the dead, and COL wins despite Ben Bishop's play, beating FLA 6-4;
Seven power play goals in Missouri tonight, and STL overcomes a Kessel hattie to win 5-4 over DET;
DAL gets all its production via the power play in a 4-3 win over WPG;
Five more PPG in the desert tonight, and ARZ overcomes CGY 5-3;
TOR hangs on against a determined SJ team to win the skills competition, 5-4.

Russia wins the bronze against the Czechs, 5-4. Gold medal game tomorrow night.
Bruins_GM

Re: January 15, 2015

Post by Bruins_GM »

Good to right the ship.
SharksGM
Site Admin

Post by SharksGM »

Oh yay, another EHM-quality third period in a home game. I take back everything nice I might have said about Bernier.

And once again the 4th line is -3 in less than 10 minutes of play. What the hell, EHM? Why are they even playing at all trying to hold a lead in the 3rd? Why were they matched up against the top two lines? Fuck this noise.
Jets GM

Post by Jets GM »

SharksGM wrote:Oh yay, another EHM-quality third period in a home game. I take back everything nice I might have said about Bernier.

And once again the 4th line is -3 in less than 10 minutes of play. What the hell, EHM? Why are they even playing at all trying to hold a lead in the 3rd? Why were they matched up against the top two lines? Fuck this noise.
Does the head coaches hockey tactic rating contribute to this?

Also, wouldn't it make sense considering that at home it's usually 1v4, 2v3 etc...
Most recent file here.
Commish Bub(NYR)

Post by Commish Bub(NYR) »

SharksGM wrote:Oh yay, another EHM-quality third period in a home game. I take back everything nice I might have said about Bernier.

Maybe we should go back to 10-second lines.

And I watched MTL-CBJ last night, getting to see a real live EHM-style third period meltdown by the Jackets. It does happen! :lol:
Vik (Habs)

Post by Vik (Habs) »

With Girgensons out, Philly'll need a call up.
Nashville's over the contract limit (52). If the Larsson trade goes through, that'd fix that.

With the World Juniors coming to a close, shall point out that Kyle Okposo is currently making over $1.5M in the minors and will need to be called up. All others making too much are on ELCs.
Jets GM

Post by Jets GM »

Central division is starting to look like a game of musical chairs, 3 points between 1st and 4th...

Nice to see my high ceiling/low potential beauties get on the score sheet!
Most recent file here.
Vik (Habs)

Post by Vik (Habs) »

Tampa Bay GM wrote:Central division is starting to look like a game of musical chairs, 3 points between 1st and 4th...
I'm 7 points out of a playoff spot in the East and 5 back of the Central division lead.

Are we sure Montreal isn't in the West?
SharksGM
Site Admin

Post by SharksGM »

Tampa Bay GM wrote:Does the head coaches hockey tactic rating contribute to this?

Also, wouldn't it make sense considering that at home it's usually 1v4, 2v3 etc...
Fuck if I know what coaches do.

That's what fhockey says the line matchups are, but there's no way those matchups can actually work with variable shift lengths. Most teams have their top line play 16-18 minutes 5v5 while 4th lines play 6-10. At some point 1st lines have to be matched up against other lines than the 4th.
TorontoGM

Post by TorontoGM »

Of course it's Rozsival that ties the game. :lol:
Calgary.Flames

Post by Calgary.Flames »

Did everything right but too bad Bobby Lu was on a mission and stole the game by himself.
Singin the BLUES

Post by Singin the BLUES »

Very shitty special teams tonight. But i can see that the STL / DET game wasnt the only one with a shitload of PP goals. Must be an EHM random thing or something....Juntilla with 2 fights, a goal, and an assist, Gordie Howe + right there. Got the win and thats all that matters...Moves the Blues on step closer to the top of the division with a Jets loss, but the Stars are coming up pretty strong. Did my lines all up for this game and forgot about Nitty in net AGAIN......he didnt do too bad, but still came out with the win. Next up..Toronto....Lets try and put a little damper on their playoff hopes :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “2014-15 EHEC Regular Season”