New Montreal GM

Moderator: SharksGM

Commish Bub(NYR)

New Montreal GM

Post by Commish Bub(NYR) »

Proving that everything old is new again, we'd like to welcome back an old EHM and EHEC hand as the new GM of the Montreal Canadiens: Vik.

Welcome back, Vik. It's been, what, three years? Four? :lol:
Calgary.Flames

Re: New Montreal GM

Post by Calgary.Flames »

I've heard good things. Welcome in.
Singin the BLUES

Post by Singin the BLUES »

Jets GM

Post by Jets GM »

Welcome back Vik, I got my man!
Most recent file here.
Vik (Habs)

Post by Vik (Habs) »

Commish Bub(NYR) wrote:Proving that everything old is new again, we'd like to welcome back an old EHM and EHEC hand as the new GM of the Montreal Canadiens: Vik.

Welcome back, Vik. It's been, what, three years? Four? :lol:
Five. You can still find my resignation thread somewhere on here. And I think it's been over a decade now since I was first in a league with Mr. Webber here. Seems to me you weren't that young for EHM leagues even then. You retired yet there Old Man Bubbles?

Wait, you're the commish? Uh ... have I mentioned how well you've aged? Still looking as young and virile as ever. What's that? Of course, I can see you. Why is that weird?

P.S.: What idiot made the roster file for this league all those years ago? I mean, has he ever watched hockey?
Jets GM

Post by Jets GM »

Vik, your GM Office should now be set up. Feel free to explore it, and PM me with any questions. I think you will find it to be pretty cool.

I also broke GM Office for about the last 5 minutes....hope I didn't scare anyone. :lol:
Most recent file here.
SharksGM
Site Admin

Post by SharksGM »

Vik (Habs) wrote:P.S.: What idiot made the roster file for this league all those years ago? I mean, has he ever watched hockey?
Someone who had a huge hard-on for Hurricanes prospects, obviously. Zach Boychuk and Brandon Sutter :o
Jungle Cats

Post by Jungle Cats »

Oh, legends of fhockey. Aw yiss.
Vik (Habs)

Post by Vik (Habs) »

SharksGM wrote:
Vik (Habs) wrote:P.S.: What idiot made the roster file for this league all those years ago? I mean, has he ever watched hockey?
Someone who had a huge hard-on for Hurricanes prospects, obviously. Zach Boychuk and Brandon Sutter :o
Seems to me Bub was doing the whole career file by himself then so they were probably just trying to throw a bone to the Caniac.
Commish Bub(NYR)

Post by Commish Bub(NYR) »

I did it by myself b/c everyone else who dabbled in it kept screwing things up. :P

"My way or the highway." :lol:

Return to “GM Memos and General Chatter”