State of EHEC Address

Moderator: SharksGM

Virtual Jarmo

State of EHEC Address

Post by Virtual Jarmo »

For those of you, and I'm sure it's many of you, who just go directly to the forums, please note the State of the EHEC Address on our main page, www.ehechockey.com.

Thanks for your continued support!
Adam Burke
Former Commissioner, Current Jackets GM and Owner of Eastside's Hockey Elite Collide
Parker

Re: State of EHEC Address

Post by Parker »

Excellent piece. You guys have done a hell of a job so far and I feel confident this league will be around a long time. I apologize to everyone for my recent inactivity but the notebook is now repaired and waiting for me when I return to civilization on Thursday. I doubt the gf will let me near the computer Thursday night after being away for two weeks, but I'll get properly up to date here by Friday afternoon. :)
GM Office Q

Post by GM Office Q »

I am happy to report that I have 1.5 weeks left in the dreaded 'third year laboratory' course for mechanical and aerospace engineering. I heard this was quite the time consuming course but I never really anticipated it would be this much work (it takes about 30 hours to do one lab if your calculations are right the first time, god help you if they are off). I am 6/7 done the experiment portion and my group has already started on the project, so after next week's lab has been written up I should be available more to EHEC and the rest of my life. Also happy to report that this course did not prevent me from attending a Metallica concert, though. :D
DevilsGM

Post by DevilsGM »

AvsGM wrote:I am happy to report that I have 1.5 weeks left in the dreaded 'third year laboratory' course for mechanical and aerospace engineering. I heard this was quite the time consuming course but I never really anticipated it would be this much work (it takes about 30 hours to do one lab if your calculations are right the first time, god help you if they are off). I am 6/7 done the experiment portion and my group has already started on the project, so after next week's lab has been written up I should be available more to EHEC and the rest of my life. Also happy to report that this course did not prevent me from attending a Metallica concert, though. :D
Epic, I went to see Megadeth and Slayer play in Calgary on June 27th, we road tripped it there from Vancouver Island the morning after grad. :lol:
NashvilleGM

Post by NashvilleGM »

AvsGM wrote:I am happy to report that I have 1.5 weeks left in the dreaded 'third year laboratory' course for mechanical and aerospace engineering. I heard this was quite the time consuming course but I never really anticipated it would be this much work (it takes about 30 hours to do one lab if your calculations are right the first time, god help you if they are off). I am 6/7 done the experiment portion and my group has already started on the project, so after next week's lab has been written up I should be available more to EHEC and the rest of my life. Also happy to report that this course did not prevent me from attending a Metallica concert, though. :D
I have my eng. ring :D

good luck getting yours mate !

Return to “League Memos”