New Blood

Moderator: SharksGM

Virtual Jarmo

New Blood

Post by Virtual Jarmo »

Over the next couple of days, we'll be welcoming some new faces and welcoming back an old one. Toni Isotalo has already joined and he will be the new boss of the Buffalo Sabres. Jim Binkle will be taking over the St. Louis Blues. Chris Kuchmak returns from his sabbatical to take over the New York Islanders. You may recognize him as our former Edmonton GM.

Really excited to be getting some of these teams filled up. We have another applicant that I'm waiting on an answer from, but we are technically full. I haven't heard from Ottawa, nor have I talked to Seb for a while.

Either way, welcome to EHEC Toni and Jim, and welcome back, Chris!

Please take it easy on the new guys early on while they get acclimated to the league and offer your assistance with any questions that they have.
Adam Burke
Former Commissioner, Current Jackets GM and Owner of Eastside's Hockey Elite Collide
IslandersGM

Re: New Blood

Post by IslandersGM »

Thanks Adam - good to be back! Summer is done and time to get back at it! I like what the new Oil GM has done to tweak the team!

Gonna evaluate things first and then look into making some moves.

Chris K
NYI GM
Parker

Post by Parker »

Welcome back Chris, and welcome new guys!
Commish Bub(NYR)

Post by Commish Bub(NYR) »

Welcome back Chris, and welcome to Toni and Jim!
Singin the BLUES

Post by Singin the BLUES »

Thanx guys. I am not new to EHM but i am new to this format kind of. I am also using STHS which is a file type league so i cant see this being any different for me. Good luck to all.
TorontoGM

Post by TorontoGM »

Welcome!
TorontoGM

Post by TorontoGM »

Commissioner (CBJ) wrote: nor have I talked to Seb for a while.
Seb joined the Fantasy League soooo he's around. :lol:
Calgary.Flames

Post by Calgary.Flames »

Really stocked!!
Edmonton Mike

Post by Edmonton Mike »

IslandersGM wrote:I like what the new Oil GM has done to tweak the team!
Well you did leave the team in very good condition. Had the assets to move and bring in a couple players to make this team to my likings. But yeah thanks!

Glad to see the Islanders are in good hands! Welcome back!
SharksGM
Site Admin

Post by SharksGM »

Cool beans. Welcome aboard, new guys, and new-ish guy.
Singin the BLUES

Ok boys, bear with me. I am trying to figure out how to do shit here. Trying to figure out how to do lines( in what format) and sending them in.
Penguin

Post by Penguin »

Singin the BLUES wrote:Ok boys, bear with me. I am trying to figure out how to do shit here. Trying to figure out how to do lines( in what format) and sending them in.
Send me a PM if you need any help learning the ropes!
VancouverCanucksGM

Post by VancouverCanucksGM »

Singin the BLUES wrote:Ok boys, bear with me. I am trying to figure out how to do shit here. Trying to figure out how to do lines( in what format) and sending them in.
You usually want to use a flat surface, best off with a hand mirror, then you'll need a credit card and a tightly wrapped $1 bill.
Singin the BLUES

VancouverCanucksGM wrote:
You usually want to use a flat surface, best off with a hand mirror, then you'll need a credit card and a tightly wrapped $1 bill.
Dont use a mirror, i use a CD case. And i live in Canada, no dollar bills here, so i use a $50 bill :)

And thanx for the offer on the help guys, if i run into something i have problems with i wont be afraid to ask.
Singin the BLUES

Ok i have it all figured out now i think guys. Just finished loading file to my EHM and now i am doing my lines ( hopefully it works) :)
Femur

Post by Femur »

good luck Iago, YaYa, and Jonjo !
Parker

Post by Parker »

Best of luck to everyone this season.
Singin the BLUES

Well i didnt do too bad in preseason, got lines rolling good. So hopefully it carries on in regular season ......Good luck to all

Return to “GM Memos and General Chatter”