BSBullies

Flyers trade block

Post by BSBullies »

Players the Flyers are actively shopping:

Wade Redden
Johan Backlund
Marc-Andre Bergeron
Matt Carle

Looking for a shutdown d-man or defensive forward or both, players mentioned above can be packaged.
BSBullies

Re: Flyers trade block

Post by BSBullies »

Bump
BSBullies

Post by BSBullies »

With finances getting sticky, I'm definitely open to offers on Wade Redden if anyone with the luxury of money needs a veteran defenseman, return is negotiable.
BSBullies

Post by BSBullies »

Taking a page from the NHL Flyers and in anticipation for the draft, Philadelphia is going to seriously look at offers for Mike Richards. The goal would be to acquire a top/potential to be top pairing shut-down defenseman with offensive upside and possibly move into the top portion of the 1st round this year.

Still also looking to deal Redden, willing to do so for picks/prospects without you needing to deal a big club player.

PM away!
BSBullies

Post by BSBullies »

Sean Avery is on the block, get those offers in as I would very much like to move him.
BSBullies

Post by BSBullies »

Looking to move Knuble, nice leadership for a stretch run, just looking for a pick.
BSBullies

Post by BSBullies »

Throwing Briere on the block, send those offers in!
BSBullies

Post by BSBullies »

Kind of in a rebuild mode but would prefer NHL ready players in return, I'm still looking to deal Briere and Hartnell has joined him on the block. A young RW and D would be the best return but I'm open to all offers.

Return to “The Chopping Block”