Sim Schedule

Moderator: SharksGM

Virtual Jarmo

Sim Schedule

Post by Virtual Jarmo »

Alright, fellas, here's the sim schedule.

Sunday: Ryan (BSBullies) 9 EST; instructions by 8:30 EST.

Monday: Adam (me) 10 EST; instructions by 9:30 EST.

Tuesday: Nick 10 EST; instructions by 9:30 EST.

Wednesday: Ryan 9 EST; instructions by 8:30 EST.

Thursday: Adam 10 EST; instructions by 9:30 EST.

Friday: Ryan 9 EST; instructions by 8:30 EST.

Saturday: Adam 10 EST; instructions by 9:30 EST.

On days when Ryan sims, please direct your PMs to his http://www.ehechockey.com/forums/ucp.ph ... mpose&u=58 inbox. Lines@ehechockey.com no matter who is simming.

Some sims may be later than others but hopefully none are ever earlier. The times are subject to change and both Ryan and I reserve the right to not make changes that are not in by the deadline.

We will sim 2 EHM days (10/1 and 10/2) tonight (Wednesday), 3 tomorrow (10/3-10/5) (Thursday; the 4th is an idle day for all teams), 2 Friday (10/6-10/7), 2 Saturday (10/8-10/9), 2 Sunday (10/10-10/11), and Monday we should be exactly caught up to sim the 12th.
Adam Burke
Former Commissioner, Current Jackets GM and Owner of Eastside's Hockey Elite Collide
Virtual Jarmo

Re: Sim Schedule

Post by Virtual Jarmo »

Guys, I've got Metallica tickets for Thursday night, so Ryan is simming. Please direct your PMs to him.
Adam Burke
Former Commissioner, Current Jackets GM and Owner of Eastside's Hockey Elite Collide
Virtual Jarmo

Post by Virtual Jarmo »

Looks like Nick, our Buffalo GM, will be picking up Tuesday nights.
Adam Burke
BSBullies

Post by BSBullies »

Just letting everyone know I'll be handling tomorrow night's sim (Thursday) for Adam so any instructions can be PM'd to me for the next three sims, thanks.

Ryan
BSBullies

Post by BSBullies »

I'll be handling tonight's sim for Adam, any instructions you can make sure are directed my way. Happy Boxing Day to our Canadians :D

Ryan

Return to “League Memos”