October 16, 2011

GoJetsGo

October 16, 2011

Post by GoJetsGo »

ANA 1 - STL 5
Shots: 28-20 STL
PP: ANA - 0/3; STL - 2/3

09:16 0-1 STL John McFarland [1] (Lars Eller, Dmitry Kulikov)PP
16:44 0-2 STL Antoine Vermette [1] (Lars Eller, Erik Johnson)
------------------------------------------------------------
28:54 0-3 STL Marian Gaborik [2] (T.J. Oshie, Jay McClement)
29:27 1-3 ANA Chris Campoli [1] (Henrik Zetterberg, Logan MacMillan)
31:43 1-4 STL Patrik Berglund [3] (Martin St. Louis, Marian Gaborik)PP
46:39 1-5 STL Ethan Moreau [3] (Lars Eller, Erik Johnson)

Three stars:
1st: Lars Eller
2nd: Marian Gaborik
3rd: Kari Lehtonen

Farm result: Syracuse 5 - Peoria 2
GoJetsGo

Re: October 16, 2011

Post by GoJetsGo »

John McFarland pays immediate dividends as he pots the Blues' first goal. They continue on to roll the Ducks in tonight's only contest.

http://www.ehechockey.com/EHEC.zip

http://www.ehechockey.com/calendar.html
Parker

Post by Parker »

A bunch of my farmers still don't appear to be playing in any games, according to the season stats. Anyone have any idea why this might be happening?
Virtual Jarmo

Post by Virtual Jarmo »

Parker wrote:A bunch of my farmers still don't appear to be playing in any games, according to the season stats. Anyone have any idea why this might be happening?
I have no idea. Statistics.ehm is keeping the stats but not tracking games played. It says Greiss has faced 79 shots, has 1 win and 2 losses. But it says he has 0 games played. Also says he's played 14,710 seconds of ice time. Just not registering as games played.

The game is clearly reading him as a Portland Pirate. I have no idea what's going on.

When I sim on Wednesday, I'll go in to stats.ehm and update the games played for the guys who aren't showing up and we'll see if that triggers EHM to start keeping track.
Adam Burke
Former Commissioner, Current Jackets GM and Owner of Eastside's Hockey Elite Collide
Parker

Post by Parker »

I appreciate your looking into it, Adam. I wonder if moving the player out of Portland and then back in again would do anything? For the underagers affected, maybe try sending them back to juniors, and then manually editing the player back to Portland. I dunno, I've never seen this happen before. :?
Virtual Jarmo

Post by Virtual Jarmo »

Parker wrote:I appreciate your looking into it, Adam. I wonder if moving the player out of Portland and then back in again would do anything? For the underagers affected, maybe try sending them back to juniors, and then manually editing the player back to Portland. I dunno, I've never seen this happen before. :?
I never have heard of it either. EHM has been really quirky lately. I can't re-assign or fire any of SJ's staff in EHM. I have to do it manually through staff.ehm. Something with the scouting tab/scouts/staff was causing that run-time error from back around draft time. I corrected that by going into staff.ehm, changing their scouting country value to 0 and then calling them all back in EHM. I don't think that they can actually be re-assigned to scout a country now.

It's really frustrating that EHM has all of these little bugs that are inexplicable.

I'll see later if I download the latest file and change the games played in stats.ehm if it shows up in the farm team statistics tab. If it does, I'll sim ahead and see if it begins counting. If not, I'll try a recall and demote. If that doesn't work either, then I'll be out of ideas.
Adam Burke
Former Commissioner, Current Jackets GM and Owner of Eastside's Hockey Elite Collide

Return to “2011-2012 EHEC Regular Season”