Damn those Camera holes in the glass!

Moderator: SharksGM

TorontoGM

Damn those Camera holes in the glass!

Post by TorontoGM »

This demonstrates the danger of those camera holes in the corners of most NHL ice rinks.

Graphic image in link, beware.

http://yfrog.com/h4lvluj
SharksGM
Site Admin

Re: Damn those Camera holes in the glass!

Post by SharksGM »

I think it also demonstrates how stupid anyone who doesn't wear a full cage is.
Penguin

Post by Penguin »

SharksGM wrote:I think it also demonstrates how stupid anyone who doesn't wear a full cage is.
When you first play with a visor you won't want to go back to the birdcage. So much more clear.
SharksGM
Site Admin

Post by SharksGM »

Penguin wrote:
SharksGM wrote:I think it also demonstrates how stupid anyone who doesn't wear a full cage is.
When you first play with a visor you won't want to go back to the birdcage. So much more clear.
There are chrome and white metal cages that are less visible than the black metal ones and also plastic full visors (some juniors wear these). There's really no reason not to wear one other than stupid pride.
TorontoGM

Post by TorontoGM »

Hockey cages aint nothing compared to field lacrosse helmets, mine was brutal.
FlamesGM

Post by FlamesGM »

SharksGM wrote:
Penguin wrote:
There are chrome and white metal cages that are less visible than the black metal ones and also plastic full visors (some juniors wear these). There's really no reason not to wear one other than stupid pride.
It won't take anything good out of the game to protect the players a little more. It would remove a lot of the high-sticking threats and fluke injuries - and the fighters will have to go back to being honorable like in the 80s and 90s by removing their helmets before having a go.
Bruins

Post by Bruins »

Take off the visors and shoulder pads.

Return to “The Sports Bar”