November 21, 2023

Moderator: SharksGM

NYRNYRNYR

November 21, 2023

Post by NYRNYRNYR »

Homepage, Schedule & Results, League Save File

Happy pre-TURKEY day to all of our USA managers. To those of you in Canada, Happy Tuesday? I guess? Some recap...

Philly edges out CAR while the goalies are trying to decide who's having the bigger OFF-night.

The Isles beat the Pens despite going 1-7 on the PP (to PGH's 0-1...)

OEL scores a perfect 10 in ARZ's win over the Capitals.

MacKinnon with a big game in CGY's win over Minny.

In the "Biggest" news of the night, MTL and the Hell Mountain shutout the Bruins, but not before Ivan Telegin eliminated Rodion Amirov for 5 months. I feel bad about this for about 100 reasons. Telegin has been suspended 20 games for his shame.

FLA has a big win over NJ as Varlamov looks to get back on track.

And finally, DAL continues its climb back up the standings with a nice 2-for-3 PP night.

I am heading to Pittsburgh to see the family over Thanksgiving, USA style. To all who celebrate, peace and thanks to you and yours. Those who don't, same thing, peace and thanks regardless, we all deserve it!

**CHI/MTL check your trade. Eberle had a massive CON drop, I think I fixed it.

**Multiple Extra practices and never great at that. BUT I think I did it right. OTT/ANA/COL should be good to go!
Wiild

Re: November 21, 2023

Post by Wiild »

It took 9 games, but Saarelamania is dead, as he's now under a point per game. Long live Saarelamania.
AvalancheGM

Re: November 21, 2023

Post by AvalancheGM »

NYRNYRNYR wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 1:03 am **CHI/MTL check your trade. Eberle had a massive CON drop, I think I fixed it.
Still says 19 on the MTL page.
The Colorado Avalanche - missing the playoffs every year since EHEC began

Return to “2023-2024 EHEC Regular Season”