December 11, 2021

Moderator: SharksGM

DetroitGM

December 11, 2021

Post by DetroitGM »

Homepage, Schedule & Results, League Save File

Stepped in for NYR, doing this up quickly:

Pittsburgh 5-4 OT win over Minnesota, Winnipeg 2-1 over Dallas, Edmonton tore apart St. Louis 6-2.

Zachary L'Heureux got a surprise call-up and recorded an assist in his first NHL game, but the Kings beat the Wings 4-2.
Even more surprising? San Jose won a game I simmed and it was against the league leaders! o.O
Nashville beat Carolina 4-1, Ottawa 5-3 over Buffalo, and the Devils won 4-3 in regulation over Philly.

Ohman, Carl Klingberg got an attempt to injure penalty then got in a fight 4:57 seconds after his 5min attempt to injure penalty o.O
Who did he injure? I already told you, it was Ohman (he's out for "2 months", though I think it's actually 51 days? Klingberg gets a 7 game suspension)

Tampa beat Colorado 3-1, Boston scored with 1:06 remaining to beat Toronto 5-4 in the battle of teams I hate the most, while Washington beat Columbus 4-2.

Winnipeg got a new assistant coach for the NHL and a physio for the AHL, if he wants more, he'll have to be more specific ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I think that's everything?
AvalancheGM

Re: December 11, 2021

Post by AvalancheGM »

Carl you naughty boy. How did FLA lose to a basement dweller anyway? I suppose this means it's Shane Pinto time.
The Colorado Avalanche - missing the playoffs every year since EHEC began
SharksGM
Site Admin

Post by SharksGM »

My plan to beat Dallas and Montreal while they were tops in the conference/league but lose to everybody else is complete.

Also, NJ's run to the playoffs starts now.
Jets GM

Post by Jets GM »

Saturday's are big boy sims! TY dETRIOT GM

bACK to back games and Wins, against a rested Stars team
Most recent file here.

Return to “2021-2022 EHEC Regular Season”