2010-2011 Schedule

Moderator: SharksGM

Virtual Jarmo

2010-2011 Schedule

Post by Virtual Jarmo »

Guys, I uploaded a new file with the 2010-2011 schedule in it.

If anybody gets bored and sims ahead a year, please let me know if there are any issues with it. I've double checked it several times, fought with a couple errors, and spent a good 3 hours on it tonight.

Let me know if somebody doesn't play 82 games or 41 home games.

Thanks.
Adam Burke
Former Commissioner, Current Jackets GM and Owner of Eastside's Hockey Elite Collide
Virtual Jarmo

Re: 2010-2011 Schedule

Post by Virtual Jarmo »

Uploading the file tonight whatever time I get back from beers and cornhole at my neighbor's house. If someone could check the schedule for me, I'd be very thankful.
Adam Burke
Former Commissioner, Current Jackets GM and Owner of Eastside's Hockey Elite Collide
Parker

Post by Parker »

Commissioner (CBJ) wrote:Uploading the file tonight whatever time I get back from beers and cornhole at my neighbor's house. If someone could check the schedule for me, I'd be very thankful.
Uh, does that mean something different in the Rust Belt or what? :shock:
Virtual Jarmo

Post by Virtual Jarmo »

Parker wrote:
Commissioner (CBJ) wrote:Uploading the file tonight whatever time I get back from beers and cornhole at my neighbor's house. If someone could check the schedule for me, I'd be very thankful.
Uh, does that mean something different in the Rust Belt or what? :shock:
http://www.playcornhole.org/whatis.shtml

It's horseshoes with beanbags and an elevated board with a hole in it.
Adam Burke
Virtual Jarmo

Post by Virtual Jarmo »

File: http://www.ehechockey.com/EHEC.zip

Check your FAs. Make sure you've got 'em all. Hopefully I didn't miss any CON drops.

Again, anybody with some time who wants to fast-sim and make sure the schedule is good, be my guest.
Adam Burke
Montreal Canadiens

Post by Montreal Canadiens »

I got a couple days off this weekend so I can probably get to it.
TorontoGM

Post by TorontoGM »

Just wondering if there's anyway you guys can vote on those trades. I don't care if their entered or not but it'd be nice to know if they've been approved.
Virtual Jarmo

Post by Virtual Jarmo »

TorontoGM wrote:Just wondering if there's anyway you guys can vote on those trades. I don't care if their entered or not but it'd be nice to know if they've been approved.
I've barely even talked to Nick or Ryan the last few days.

Tomorrow's my father's birthday, but I'll leave my thoughts with them via PM.
Adam Burke
SharksGM
Site Admin

Post by SharksGM »

I had no problems with the schedule, though I didn't check every game. I also had no problems hanging out at a cottage for a few days.
Virtual Jarmo

Post by Virtual Jarmo »

SharksGM wrote:I had no problems with the schedule, though I didn't check every game. I also had no problems hanging out at a cottage for a few days.
The break has been nice, but I'm noticing a lot of guys not even checking in every couple days. Makes me fearful about wrangling them back in for the start of the preseason.

I'm sure they'll come back around.
Adam Burke
Virtual Jarmo

Post by Virtual Jarmo »

Just fast simmed through. Everybody played 82/41/41.
Adam Burke
Virtual Jarmo

Post by Virtual Jarmo »

Uploading the updated file now with the trades, waived players, and free agent signings.

I also included the updated config_teams.ehm and logos folders.

Just update the config_teams.ehm in your main EHM directory. Update the logos folder in EHM/pictures/logos.

I wasn't sure if everybody had it or not, so I figured it'd be a good time to throw it in there.

Just 23 days until simming begins again. Make sure you guys start getting your teams in order and setting up your roster. If you could, please try to do it in advance so I don't have 3 hours of work to do on August 29.

http://www.ehechockey.com/EHEC.zip
Adam Burke

Return to “League Memos”