Moderator: SharksGM

DetroitGM

November 26, 2023

Post by DetroitGM »

Homepage, Schedule & Results, League Save File

I don't know how many people actually read these, but small reminders:
-each team must have a minimum of 22 players on the NHL roster
-each team must have 12 **healthy** forwards and 6 **healthy** defencemen

If you have a player who can play both F and D, you might still be under the 12/6 thing, meaning that the simmer will think your lines invalid (because EHM literally won't let us view them without calling up a player). You can, in GM office, ensure the player's active position matches where you're using them, which can fix the issue for simmers.
AvalancheGM

Re: November 26, 2023

Post by AvalancheGM »

Avs are 2-0 to start Seider's second self-imposed leave of absence, and Staal hits 1500 points.
The Colorado Avalanche - missing the playoffs every year since EHEC began
SharksGM
Site Admin

Post by SharksGM »

I accept this result (top point% in the first quarter of the season, before inevitably dropping to 3-6 in the West on the final day of the season).
DetroitGM wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 9:41 am If you have a player who can play both F and D, you might still be under the 12/6 thing, meaning that the simmer will think your lines invalid (because EHM literally won't let us view them without calling up a player).
You can switch their position in-game to confirm lines, though it is annoying.
DetroitGM

Post by DetroitGM »

SharksGM wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:06 pm I accept this result (top point% in the first quarter of the season, before inevitably dropping to 3-6 in the West on the final day of the season).
DetroitGM wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 9:41 am If you have a player who can play both F and D, you might still be under the 12/6 thing, meaning that the simmer will think your lines invalid (because EHM literally won't let us view them without calling up a player).
You can switch their position in-game to confirm lines, though it is annoying.
I know, it's just an unexpected issue that would have been fine if the GM had switched the position or promoted another player in the needed position (even if that one was scratched).
NYRNYRNYR

Post by NYRNYRNYR »

LETS go. Back to back wins, Kosolov playing well. I guess the penalty-stuff is what I signed up for with the recent additions, glad to see MDC on this team getting LOTS of PK time.
PanthersGM

Post by PanthersGM »

November 25th: Tampa beats Florida 4-2.

November 26th: Florida beats Tampa 4-2.

Like poetry.
Sharp Stick Bisons

Post by Sharp Stick Bisons »

Haha, Heatherington beat Benson in a fight twice. Willy continues to be productive, 4 points in 5 games. Landeskog breaks the 300 G marker. The Stars have clawed their way back into a playoff spot following their atrocious start while the Pens continue to spin their tires.

In reference to the issued reminders; 1 - thanks I fixed my player positions 2 - are there punishments for non-compliance?

Return to “2023-2024 EHEC Regular Season”