April 26, 2023

Moderator: SharksGM

NYRNYRNYR

April 26, 2023

Post by NYRNYRNYR »

Homepage, Schedule & Results, League Save File

I downloaded .teams multiple times. So that better have worked. Also only DAL and PHI had updated their lines yesterday, and only DAL had a day-to-day player. If I screwed this up....

CHI edges WPG with two late goals from....waitforit...Nichushkin

Nashville is hot folks. Cameron Whynot has the greatest hockey name I've ever seen.

SJ completes the sweep. [Dan you told me if I use brackets, that hides this to everyone but you. Right? Did you send the check yet?] Apologies to Kevin, a legit awesome GM who's team is seriously getting really good, really fast in a tough conference.

DAL with a HUGE win, tying the game with a pulled goalie and an OT winner. Karma for my screwed up lines last time? Who's to say.

CHI 3 WPG 1
NSH 2 LAK 2
DET 0 SJS 4
STL 2 DAL 2
DetroitGM

Re: April 26, 2023

Post by DetroitGM »

NYRNYRNYR wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 12:25 am SJ completes the sweep. [Dan you told me if I use brackets, that hides this to everyone but you. Right? Did you send the check yet?] Apologies to Kevin, a legit awesome GM who's team is seriously getting really good, really fast in a tough conference.
Who knew that not running even a single test sim might turn out to be a bad idea? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
SharksGM
Site Admin

Re: April 26, 2023

Post by SharksGM »

Well, that went unexpectedly smoothly. Hopefully Askarov is the next Cam Ward?

Oh, and I'm aware the schedule is wrong. EHM does not generate them correctly. I'll fix it before the sim (Eastern games will be the same as day 1).

Return to “2022-23 EHEC Playoffs”