February 3, 2022

Moderator: SharksGM

DetroitGM

February 3, 2022

Post by DetroitGM »

Homepage, Schedule & Results, League Save File

What does one say about a 3-3 tie between the Wild and the Ducks? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Exactly.

Stamkos with a pair of goals to lead Chicago to a 3-0 win over the Jets.

The Rangers were 1 for 1 on the powerplay which clearly made the key difference in their 7-1 thumping of the Florida Panthers, who very much justified the decision to bag skate the players afterwards.

Ottawa almost, but not quite, matched that with a 5-1 victory over the Sabres.

The T̶r̶o̶i̶s̶-̶R̶i̶v̶i̶e̶r̶e̶s̶ L̶i̶o̶n̶s̶... I mean, the L̶a̶v̶a̶l̶ R̶o̶c̶k̶e̶t̶ ... Sorry, the Montreal Canadiens did better than Florida or Buffalo, in that they scored 2 goals. Unfortunately, their goaltending was the equal of the two, as Sarthou allowed 6 on 29 shots.

What is up with the goaltending tonight? Although it wasn't just the goaltending as the Coyotes appeared to be using wet noodles instead of hockey sticks for much of the game, ending up outshot 29 to 12 and outscored 6-1.

The Penguins very much won the special teams battle against the Islanders - not only did they allow 0 goals on 3 powerplays (and none in the rest of the game, for that matter), but they also managed 4 goals from 4 powerplays (and none in the rest of the game).

Finally, Ondrej Kase appears to be responding well to his not-quite-being-traded, as he scored a pair in the Lightning's 4-1 defeat of the Leafs.
Gritty

Re: February 3, 2022

Post by Gritty »

new lines off to a hot start
SharksGM
Site Admin

Post by SharksGM »

Time to send the Eastern Conference to the AHL?
Bernyhawks

Post by Bernyhawks »

Easy W
FLA Caretaker 2.0

Post by FLA Caretaker 2.0 »

Time to rebrand as the Sunrise Sucky Sucks.
NYRNYRNYR

Post by NYRNYRNYR »

SharksGM wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 2:10 am Time to send the Eastern Conference to the AHL?
Hey we here in the East have the REIGNING Stanley Cup Champions - Les Habitants!

With such superstars as Mike Rich.....Nikolai Gu.....well Shea Weeebbbee....oh...well. I see.

Carry on, to the AHL with us.
JetsGM

Post by JetsGM »

NYRNYRNYR wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 11:23 am
SharksGM wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 2:10 am Time to send the Eastern Conference to the AHL?
Hey we here in the East have the REIGNING Stanley Cup Champions - Les Habitants!

With such superstars as Mike Rich.....Nikolai Gu.....well Shea Weeebbbee....oh...well. I see.

Carry on, to the AHL with us.

Return to “2021-2022 EHEC Regular Season”