January 9, 2022

Moderator: SharksGM

IslandersGM

January 9, 2022

Post by IslandersGM »

Happy New Year Fellas!

Game file: https://ehec.pro/EHEC.zip

Busy Sunday night games in the EHEC - and goody I get to put my own Tornqvist in the suspension box for 3 games. In other news, Ducks rode the flyin V over the Flyers, Yamo ended his 22 game goal drought in the Avs 4-3 loss to the Flames. Dach notched his 20th in the Canadian's 4-2 victory over the Panthers. Former Edmonton Oil King Capt Mark Pysyk notched his 300th Assist! Vasilevski made 43 saved for the Blues but lost 4-2.

Cheers!
NYI GM
SharksGM
Site Admin

Re: January 9, 2022

Post by SharksGM »

What an untimely win for the Devils. Thanks, veteran Logan Couture for your first goal in 30 and point in 11. But cheers to the Binghamton Devils for coming back from being down 6-2.
AvalancheGM

Post by AvalancheGM »

I didn't even realize Yamamoto had that streak of futility going, since he's been among our leading scorers all year.

Demin with his first career point and a solid all-around game. Pretty good outing for us actually other than blowing the 3-0 lead, which is kinda significant.

There are no injuries in my AHL lineup... how did Panik get fast-signed and play 12 games when he's not in the lineup? Fast-signed by another AHL team previously I guess?
The Colorado Avalanche - missing the playoffs every year since EHEC began
AvalancheGM

Post by AvalancheGM »

Colby Robak with 9 hits and 9 takeaways in a losing cause... I am still shocked there weren't more bids on him in UFA. Criminally underpaid.
SharksGM
Site Admin

Post by SharksGM »

AvalancheGM wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 2:52 pm There are no injuries in my AHL lineup... how did Panik get fast-signed and play 12 games when he's not in the lineup? Fast-signed by another AHL team previously I guess?
When did you last submit lines before today (well, yesterday by now)?

If you don't notice a farm injury, and someone auto's your lines (with or without a fastsign), they'll stay that way until you update them again.
AvalancheGM

Post by AvalancheGM »

It had been a few days for sure. That's the curious thing though - Panik was NOT in my lineup when I checked yesterday. So perhaps a simmer did take him out.

Return to “2021-2022 EHEC Regular Season”