Pittsburgh open for business

Moderator: SharksGM

PittsburghGM

Pittsburgh open for business

Post by PittsburghGM »

For now, willing to move a 2022 1st plus another later pick either this year or next for a currently on-the-clock or upcoming pick in this year's draft.

On the Block:
- R/L Filip Hallander
- C/L Brayden Schenn

Available Cheap (for pretty much anything really):
- D Griffin Reinhart (expiring contract, $2.1M to re-sign)
- D Vitaly Anikeyenko
- D Nikolas Brouillard
- G Jon Gillies

In general, I don't have anything I consider a super pressing need. Prospects are nice, picks in '21, '22, or '23 are nice too, possibly cheap depth.

I'd be really interested in a young, physical forward who also has enough offense to play in the top-6, like a guy with hitting in the 80s and OF in the high 70s or 80s as well (or the ceilings to get there). I'm aware that's quite rare around the league though. Willing to listen on the following if it helps fill the above request (and probably only in that case)

- L/R Nicklas Jensen
- R/L Brendan Perlini (expiring, $4.4M to re-sign)
- R/C Calle Jarnkrok (expiring, $3.6M to re-sign)
- L/C Yegor Afanaseyev
- C Kevin Fiala (expiring, $2.1M to re-sign)
Last edited by PittsburghGM on Tue Aug 24, 2021 10:50 am, edited 76 times in total.
PittsburghGM

Re: Pittsburgh open for business

Post by PittsburghGM »

As expected, I've received a lot of interest in Hodgson.

Other highlights include Malkin, Horton, Paajarvi-Svensson, Blum... but as mentioned, anyone can go if there's someone that catches your eye.

I appreciate the offers! I wanted to post that, being new and all, I don't want to be in a rush to make any trade that might define my team going forward. That said, I also am very interested in draft picks this year so I don't intend to take super long... but do want to take a bit of time, especially with deals involving the big pieces
Bernyhawks

Post by Bernyhawks »

PittsburghGM wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:35 am As expected, I've received a lot of interest in Hodgson.

Other highlights include Malkin, Horton, Paajarvi-Svensson, Blum... but as mentioned, anyone can go if there's someone that catches your eye.

I appreciate the offers! I wanted to post that, being new and all, I don't want to be in a rush to make any trade that might define my team going forward. That said, I also am very interested in draft picks this year so I don't intend to take super long... but do want to take a bit of time, especially with deals involving the big pieces
Great to hear you are taking your time and being very careful with offers for Hodgson. PM me if you have any questions about the league, I was taking care of the team while it was open.
PittsburghGM

Post by PittsburghGM »

Would trade either of my '22 2nds for a 2021 2nd in the next ~10 picks. Depending how picks go, might extend this to a later 2nd... PM if you're looking to sell

Return to “The Chopping Block”