January 7, 2021

Moderator: SharksGM

SharksGM
Site Admin

January 7, 2021

Post by SharksGM »

Homepage, Schedule & Results, League Save File

Home teams swept the board, except for the Lightning's shocking dismantling of the Habs, and the Jets shooting down the sputtering Flames.

Apologies that I had another brainfart and uploaded over the files on the site, so I had to go back and manually load lines updated yesterday. I believe I got Nashville's promotions and Bunnaman demotion. From what I remember of checking the waiver page, Buffalo seemed to have demoted some decent players who were in their lineup (and not mentioned in the waiver thread), so I did not re-enter those moves.
TBGM - Geoff

Re: January 7, 2021

Post by TBGM - Geoff »

Booyah! 8-)
AvalancheGM

Post by AvalancheGM »

Cale Fleury's first goal of the year sank us. Wow. The game sure handed out a lot of 4s to my guys, most of whom were better than that. Even Kulikov's 5 hits and 10 takeaways couldn't get him a 10. Oh well. No one ever said the rating system made sense.
The Colorado Avalanche - missing the playoffs every year since EHEC began
SharksGM
Site Admin

Post by SharksGM »

AvalancheGM wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:36 pm Cale Fleury's first goal of the year sank us. Wow. The game sure handed out a lot of 4s to my guys, most of whom were better than that.
It's one of EHM's patented low challenge % games with tons of giveaways and takeaways. I'm still not sure exactly what the challenges stat means, but if the success rate is low, the game seems to think that everyone played terribly.
Gritty

Post by Gritty »

Wow another Flyers dub! Sad to see 0/6 on the PP but a win is a win.
AvalancheGM

Post by AvalancheGM »

SharksGM wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 2:23 pm
AvalancheGM wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:36 pm Cale Fleury's first goal of the year sank us. Wow. The game sure handed out a lot of 4s to my guys, most of whom were better than that.
It's one of EHM's patented low challenge % games with tons of giveaways and takeaways. I'm still not sure exactly what the challenges stat means, but if the success rate is low, the game seems to think that everyone played terribly.
ahh, that at least somewhat explains it. For a supposed EHM vet, I learn a lot in this league.
The Colorado Avalanche - missing the playoffs every year since EHEC began

Return to “2020-2021 EHEC Regular Season”