Nicklas Jensen (76)
Tyler Myers (70)
CHI 1st rd pick 2021
CHI 4th rd pick 2021
CHI 5th rd pick 2021

To Chicago:
Michael Frolik (74)
Mackenzie Entwistle (83)

Avs accept. We cash in on Frolik and get, IMO, much more than we gave up for him. Losing Entwistle is a bitter pill to swallow, but made easier by getting a two-way stud in Jensen to replace him. Myers can be either flipped or re-signed to solidify the D corps. Also add a lot of draft pick capital which is nice after several previous GMs destroyed our system of picks/prospects lol.
The Colorado Avalanche - missing the playoffs every year since EHEC began
Bernyhawks

Re: CHI-COL

Post by Bernyhawks »

Confirmed

Adding more punch offensively with Frolik while getting back Entwistle to fill in for Jensen.

The tradition continues of GM Bern refusing to show up for draft day
SharksGM
Site Admin

Post by SharksGM »

So, uh, I kind of forgot about this trade over the weekend and as I went to enter it post-sim I found that Frolik got injured for 5 months. Evidently coach didn't get the message to bench him.

Now this is mostly my fault for not entering it earlier, but since we have a strict No Sim Shenanigans policy, I don't think there's much we can do but say that this has to be rejected since Chicago isn't exactly getting what they agreed to. Or put another way: Frolik failed his physical, which might explain his performance with Dallas.

Sorry guys, but them's* the breaks. We'll come up with some sort of appropriate compensation in the future.

*Frolik's wrist.
Bernyhawks

Post by Bernyhawks »

Sounds good

Thank you
AvalancheGM

Post by AvalancheGM »

Ugh.
The Colorado Avalanche - missing the playoffs every year since EHEC began

Return to “Rejected Trades”