Jets GM

December 12

Post by Jets GM »

here
Most recent file here.
Vik (Habs)

Re: December 12

Post by Vik (Habs) »

Jerome Flaake fast-signed for below league minimum but he puts the Rangers over the contract limit so should probably just be released.
Buffalo still needs a callup.
Phillip Danault got 4 games for taking out Mark McNeill indefinitely. Do we bump that up to 10?
Dallas Stars GM

Post by Dallas Stars GM »

Phillip Danault got 4 games for taking out Mark McNeill indefinitely. Do we bump that up to 10?
Yes, injuries for indefinite (period of time), should always be punished by 10 games suspension IMO
STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS 2020, 2022
JetsGM

Post by JetsGM »

SharksGM wrote:The league suspended Valeri Nichushkin (OTT) for 11 games for injuring Ryan MacInnis (PHI) for 2 months.
... after I got hit with this, I hope so... why only 10 games is my question though?
Jets GM

Post by Jets GM »

JetsGM wrote:
SharksGM wrote:The league suspended Valeri Nichushkin (OTT) for 11 games for injuring Ryan MacInnis (PHI) for 2 months.
... after I got hit with this, I hope so... why only 10 games is my question though?
I imagine that Nichushkin was a EHM-generate suspension, but I could be wrong. Or it was from last season.

Danault's suspension will be adjusted tonight to 10 games.
Length of Injury Length of Suspension
2-3 weeks 1 game
1 month 2 games
2 months 4 games
3 months 6 games
4 months 8 games
6 months or more 10 games
Most recent file here.
Calgary.Flames

Post by Calgary.Flames »

JetsGM wrote:
You got hit with what exactly?

All of this suspension bullshit will most likely be game-generated next season because it's all crap and I'm already fed up with it.
Vik (Habs)

Post by Vik (Habs) »

Calgary.Flames wrote:
JetsGM wrote:
Brett's forgot that he isn't Ottawa anymore.
Jets GM

Post by Jets GM »

Calgary.Flames wrote:
JetsGM wrote:

All of this suspension bullshit will most likely be game-generated next season because it's all crap and I'm already fed up with it.
Seriously? EHM is way to lax with suspensions. Eric Staal killed Vinny Lecav and he got ZERO games.

We don't even have to check for ATI's as simmers! Vik does it for us, just always check the last gameday thread before simming to see if one needs to be entered.
Most recent file here.
JetsGM

Post by JetsGM »

Vik (Habs) wrote:
Calgary.Flames wrote:
JetsGM wrote:
Jesus I am stuck in the past... worst part is I benched Namestnkov thinking he was Nichuskin... just wow, some real great GM'ing on my part, Jets are lucky to have me running the show.
Calgary.Flames

Post by Calgary.Flames »

Tampa Bay GM wrote:
Calgary.Flames wrote:
JetsGM wrote:

Seriously? EHM is way to lax with suspensions. Eric Staal killed Vinny Lecav and he got ZERO games.

We don't even have to check for ATI's as simmers! Vik does it for us, just always check the last gameday thread before simming to see if one needs to be entered.
Wasn't all that serious, no. But how many suspensions have we had since the start of the season? Just feels like there's too many but I might be wrong. Vik?
Calgary.Flames

Post by Calgary.Flames »

JetsGM wrote:
Vik (Habs) wrote:
Calgary.Flames wrote:
JetsGM wrote:
Jesus I am stuck in the past... worst part is I benched Namestnkov thinking he was Nichuskin... just wow, some real great GM'ing on my part, Jets are lucky to have me running the show.

Return to “2017-2018 EHEC Regular Season”