Site Admin

June 2, 2017

Post by SharksGM »

Results here: http://www.ehechockey.com/schedule.php

Standings here: http://www.ehechockey.com/standings.php

League leaders here: http://www.ehechockey.com/leagueleaders.php

League file here: http://www.ehechockey.com/ehec.zip

TB 4 - ANA 1 Tampa Bay wins series 4-0

The Tampa Bay Lightning are your 2017 EHEC Cup champs, completing their thorough dismantling of the final two rounds of the playoffs with a dominant sweep of the Ducks. Tyler Seguin leads the way in game 4, finishing with 27 points - second only to jerky Ilya Kovalchuk's 14G+14A in 19 GP. Fowler and Klein finish the postseason with +22 and +20 in 19 GP respectively. On the Ducks' side, old man Iginla finishes just shy of a PPG pace and fails to win another cup... but he already had two with the Pens so don't feel too sorry. Teuvo Teravainen is the real surprise as the Ducks' leading scorer; expect him and Mathew Barzal to be back harder than ever next season.

Congrats to Justin & Jonathan and thank you all for another fine EHEC season. Stay tuned for news about the offseason shortly.
Jets GM

Re: July 2, 2017

Post by Jets GM »

Wow, a 3rd Stanley Cup. I am so grateful to be a part of a league with such great people. It makes the win all the more satisfying. Thanks to Dan for picking up the slack the last few weeks to finish off the season. It must be hard balancing rocket science and EHM simming. Also, thanks to Vik for being our unofficial league accountant.

Jonathan, a great run was had by your Ducks. The series was more close than the scoreboard would indicate. I really like your team; when I looked over your roster you had some really good players I hadn't heardt of, and you had drafted them all yourself. Good luck next year.

To all the GM's, it was hard to lose Bub the way we did but we have a group that is determined to move forward. I can't wait for next season. The league has never been as wide open as it is now. Even some of the teams that didn't make the playoffs appear to have a bright future.

it will be tough to defend the title in Season 8, but I will be there and I hope you will too.

The funnest part of the season starts soon, Free Agent Frenzy and the Entry Draft! Now only if I have draft picks to use....
Most recent file here.
Vik (Habs)

Post by Vik (Habs) »

Congrats, Justin.

I'd say it was some good GMing on your part but everybody knows it was really all Henrik Zetterberg.
AnaheimGM

Post by AnaheimGM »

Congrats Justin for the Cup. I tried to find the perfect line combo to beat you but was not able to find it.
SharksGM
Site Admin

Post by SharksGM »

Tampa Bay GM wrote:The funnest part of the season starts soon, Free Agent Frenzy and the Entry Draft! Now only if I have draft picks to use....
3 1st round picks for 1 cup?
Bernyhawks

Re: June 2, 2017

Post by Bernyhawks »

Congrats Biebs now leading the league in Cups!
Dallas Stars GM

Post by Dallas Stars GM »

Congratulation Justin!

Just an ultimate proof that you have the best team in the league.

Glad that Jonathan, as my defeater, made it to the finals, so I know that he was a good opponent.

Looking forward to see what will the next season bring!
STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS 2020, 2022
Calgary.Flames

Post by Calgary.Flames »

Congrats again, JC. I hate you just a little more! :lol:
Bruins_GM

Post by Bruins_GM »

Congrats!
IslandersGM

Post by IslandersGM »