May 2, 2017

Post by SharksGM »

Results here: http://www.ehechockey.com/schedule.php

Standings here: http://www.ehechockey.com/standings.php

League leaders here: http://www.ehechockey.com/leagueleaders.php

League file here: http://www.ehechockey.com/ehec.zip

PIT 3 - TOR 5 ... Series tied 1-1
TB 3 - BOS 2 ... Tampa Bay leads series 2-0

The Leafs storm back from behind in the last 10 minutes to even the series, while the Bruins continue to struggle in Florida.

I realize we have another day to catch up on; do you Eastern types want to do that tomorrow or on the weekend? It doesn't really make a difference to me either way.
Calgary.Flames

Re: May 2, 2017

Post by Calgary.Flames »

Anytime.
Was thinking you'd be doubling up tonight.
TorontoGM

Post by TorontoGM »

Barkov, my boy!

As for the catch up sim, whatever works best for you guys.
Ness (PIT)

Post by Ness (PIT) »

Hi there :)

SEP for PIT :P
Jets GM

Post by Jets GM »

Dan, why don't you do a double up tonight. Then, I can take over the West Conference games while you do the East from here on out.

Bub can sit back and enjoy from the crowd as he walks off into his (temporary?) EHEC retirement.
Most recent file here.
Commish Bub(NYR)

Post by Commish Bub(NYR) »

Tampa Bay GM wrote:Dan, why don't you do a double up tonight. Then, I can take over the West Conference games while you do the East from here on out.

Bub can sit back and enjoy from the crowd as he walks off into his (temporary?) EHEC retirement.
Sorry, guys. Absolutely shitty several days in a row. Finally have time tonight. You got it or need/want me to hit them tonight?
SharksGM
Site Admin

Post by SharksGM »

Tampa Bay GM wrote:Dan, why don't you do a double up tonight. Then, I can take over the West Conference games while you do the East from here on out.
Done. Honestly, it's pretty easy from here on out with 2 games per night and soon to be one. I can do the rest.

I was going to say there's no need to enter transactions, suspensions or anything but I just realized I forgot Pittsburgh's extra practises and then some nasty Leaf threw a dirty hit, sorry :(
Jets GM

Post by Jets GM »

SharksGM wrote:
Done. Honestly, it's pretty easy from here on out with 2 games per night and soon to be one. I can do the rest.

I was going to say there's no need to enter transactions, suspensions or anything but I just realized I forgot Pittsburgh's extra practises and then some nasty Leaf threw a dirty hit, sorry :(
OK, but lemme know if you need me to step in and do some WC games.
Most recent file here.
Jets GM

Post by Jets GM »

Now I'm confused if when Dan said 'done' and 'I can do the rest' he meant himself, or me do the West....

If the sim is not up in the next while I am going to do it, so sit tight
Most recent file here.
SharksGM
Site Admin

Post by SharksGM »

Tampa Bay GM wrote:Now I'm confused if when Dan said 'done' and 'I can do the rest' he meant himself, or me do the West....

If the sim is not up in the next while I am going to do it, so sit tight
See the other thread, I thought picky Julien wanted Pat to do his sim. Anyway I am definitely not going to do it since there are three of us logged in and I don't want three sets of results.
Jets GM

Post by Jets GM »

Well, great, now I am doing it. And I hope Julien loses SO bad his team auto forfeits the rest of the series.

I will not do another sim unless I am asked via PM to avoid confusion.
Most recent file here.

Return to “2016-17 Playoffs”