Moderator: SharksGM

Commish Bub(NYR)

November 18, 2014

Post by Commish Bub(NYR) »

Results here: http://www.ehechockey.com/schedule.php

Standings here: http://www.ehechockey.com/standings.php

League leaders here: http://www.ehechockey.com/leagueleaders.php

League file here: http://www.ehechockey.com/ehec.zip

NJ Artem Anisimov will sit for 2 games after injuring WPG Kevin Shattenkirk for one month.

There will be some unhappy campers after tonight's games. Let's get started...
...shootout win for BOS over STL; two PPG early for the Blues aren't enough; Victor Hedman doles out 10 hits.
...TB rights the ship with a 5-1 dismemberment of the Isles; Seguin with three points; Giroux with none.
...another shootout win for DET over the Jackets; Danault with 2 goals in a losing effort.
...BUF holds the Sharks to just 17 shots and wins at home 3-1.
...yet another shootout win, this time NAS ties it late and wins the skills competition on the road.
...PIT stifles the Canadiens 3-1. Kopitar with a strong game.
...WPG shuts down the Devils 4-2; Garnet Exelby with the GWG; Tyler Kennedy with 4 goals on the farm: CALL HIM UP.
...Grigorenko and Halak carry the Stars past the Canes 5-1.
...Vlad the Impaler scores with a minute to go as the Ducks rally against the Flames 4-3.
...ARZ manhandles the Caps 5-1, and Evander Kane gathers 25 penalty minutes, just for fun.
...FLA rallies with a goal in the third and puts it away in OT against the league-best Kings, 4-3.

CHI farm lines need fixing. (double-shifting)
Bruins_GM

Re: November 18, 2014

Post by Bruins_GM »

Commish Bub(NYR)

Can I just add that right now it's 8-0 Nashville over Toronto. In real life. :?
Vik (Habs)

Post by Vik (Habs) »

Emailed my lines in last night because I wasn't sure I'd be around today to get Laich in. Guess I should've done it with GMO too, eh.

Colorado currently has 5 underagers.
Montreal and Washington are over the contract limit (the Biega release was missed).
Drayson Bowman seems to be making an extra dollar per year. That's right, one whole dollar.
Jets GM

Post by Jets GM »

Props to Martin and his Dallas squad, taking advantage of the division they are in. What in the world is going on in San Jose? To much time spent on his rocket launcher. Nice to see so many teams in it, great start to the season!
Most recent file here.
TorontoGM

Post by TorontoGM »

Least we aint the real Leafs. :lol:
SharksGM
Site Admin

Post by SharksGM »

Another limp-wristed road loss. I am shocked.

One thing I don't understand is howtf Derek Forbort has just 5 takeaways on 45 hits. Freaking Alex Radulov has more takeaways than him. Is Forbort just gently caressing opposing forwards?
Calgary.Flames

Post by Calgary.Flames »

Played good enough but RdP failed us.
Commish Bub(NYR)

SharksGM wrote:Another limp-wristed road loss. I am shocked.

One thing I don't understand is howtf Derek Forbort has just 5 takeaways on 45 hits. Freaking Alex Radulov has more takeaways than him. Is Forbort just gently caressing opposing forwards?
He deals in hugs.
Singin the BLUES

Post by Singin the BLUES »

Wish you could pick who was involved in the shootouts. But i dont understand them to begin with.....I get beat by guys with 84, 71,72 in SH.....But my 2 guys that failed to score really at all in shootouts have 89, 86 in SH......just baffles me
Jungle Cats

Post by Jungle Cats »

Triumph!
AnaheimGM

Post by AnaheimGM »

Singin the BLUES wrote:Wish you could pick who was involved in the shootouts. But i dont understand them to begin with.....I get beat by guys with 84, 71,72 in SH.....But my 2 guys that failed to score really at all in shootouts have 89, 86 in SH......just baffles me

I think that it's Stick-handling the skill to be good in shootout.
Singin the BLUES

Post by Singin the BLUES »

It is a combination of SH and ST.....But still can not figure out how EHM chooses the players that go into shootout....And Kulikov has an 89SH and 89 ST but yet he sucks in the SO

Return to “2014-15 EHEC Regular Season”