EHEC Twitter

Moderator: SharksGM

Jets GM

EHEC Twitter

Post by Jets GM »

So lately I have been having trouble recruiting new GMs. Usually, I post at message boards like FHockey, HF, The Blueline, but the last two recruitment pushes have come up with very few applicants.

I noticed that there is a few conversations on Twitter about EHM, so I decided (with Bub's permission) to make an official EHEC Twitter account.

https://twitter.com/EHECehm

If anyone uses Twitter and wants to give us help spreading the word about how great EHEC is, it would be greatly appreciated. #EHEC
Most recent file here.
Singin the BLUES

Re: EHEC Twitter

Post by Singin the BLUES »

I was in an EHM league that was using proboards and they used twitter as well.....it didnt go over too well but then again not alot of ppl got into it......hopefully most will get into it here
Jets GM

Re: EHEC Twitter

Post by Jets GM »

Singin the BLUES wrote:I was in an EHM league that was using proboards and they used twitter as well.....it didnt go over too well but then again not alot of ppl got into it......hopefully most will get into it here
Currently, I only play to use twitter to recruit. Maybe I'll tweet out some stuff while I am simming, or if anyone else has any ideas.
Most recent file here.

Return to “The Sports Bar”