Draft Review Rewards

Moderator: SharksGM

Virtual Jarmo

Draft Review Rewards

Post by Virtual Jarmo »

Eligible teams: CHI, DAL, WPG, NYR, PIT, TOR, SJ, CGY, WSH, ANA, CBJ, PHX, COL, VAN, TB, CAR

16 out of 29 teams with GMs. Not a bad rate for our annual downtime.

Realized I forgot to put Parker in the draft class from last year's rewards, but he was going to retire anyway because he's old. Parker, I'll make you a staff member instead. Let me know what role you want.

Here are the available rewards (not eligible to first round draft picks):

Extra underager on farm (2)
+15 LE to most recently drafted goaltender and +3 CON
Add an inch of height to randomly selected prospect (2012 & 2013 draft only) (2)
18 ceiling points to random draftee (3 per each of 6 main categories - SH, PL, ST, CH, PO, HI) (3)
+15 PE and +10 SK ceiling points to random prospect (2)
One free booster (no 250k surcharge) AND 12 ceiling points (4 for each main OF or DF ceiling) (2)
+2 CON to each 2013 draft pick - cannot make player a booster, but could increase booster chances (2)
Pick #241 in 2014 EHEC Entry Draft AND Created Staff Member of your choice
Add any undrafted 2013 player to your prospect pool as waiver claim and add 15 ceiling points (3 each) to five of six main categories, excluding HI (2)

Have to run out for a few now, but I'll draw teams and prospects later.
Adam Burke
Former Commissioner, Current Jackets GM and Owner of Eastside's Hockey Elite Collide
Parker

Re: Draft Review Rewards

Post by Parker »

Do I automatically get me as a staff member or does everyone get a shot at claiming me?

If I get assigned to Phoenix automatically, make me a GM. If I'm going to be a staff claim, make me a scout.
Virtual Jarmo

Post by Virtual Jarmo »

Parker wrote:Do I automatically get me as a staff member or does everyone get a shot at claiming me?

If I get assigned to Phoenix automatically, make me a GM. If I'm going to be a staff claim, make me a scout.
Since you also got pick #241 to draft yourself, I'll assign you straight to PHX.
Adam Burke
Former Commissioner, Current Jackets GM and Owner of Eastside's Hockey Elite Collide
Virtual Jarmo

Post by Virtual Jarmo »

The rewards were randomly selected, but the order of the teams is the same as how I listed them in the post. Just for my organizational purposes. (# of eligible draftees) (flipped coin for height and 12 ceiling points towards OF/DF - heads (2012/OF), tails (2013/DF)

Chicago Blackhawks (11) - Add any undrafted 2013 player to your prospect pool as waiver claim and add 15 ceiling points (3 each) to five of six main categories, excluding HI
Dallas Stars (4) - Extra underager on farm
Winnipeg Jets (4) - Add any undrafted 2013 player to your prospect pool as waiver claim and add 15 ceiling points (3 each) to five of six main categories, excluding HI
New York Rangers (11) - One free booster (no 250k surcharge) AND 12 DF ceiling points to Nicholas Paul
Pittsburgh Penguins (2) - Pick #241 in 2014 EHEC Entry Draft AND Created Staff Member of your choice
Toronto Maple Leafs (2) - Randomly add one inch of height to 2012 draftee Mathew Dumba
San Jose Sharks (4) - One free booster (no 250k surcharge) AND 12 DF ceiling points to Ian McCoshen
Calgary Flames (10) - Extra underager on farm
Washington Capitals (11) - 18 ceiling points to Nick Sorensen
Anaheim Ducks (5) - +2 CON to each 2013 draft pick - cannot make player a booster, but could increase booster chances
Columbus Blue Jackets (5) - 18 ceiling points to Kyle Platzer
Phoenix Coyotes (8) - +15 LE and +3 CON to most recently-drafted goaltender (Matt McNeely (50th OA, 2011)
Colorado Avalanche (4) - 18 ceiling points to Jackson Houck
Vancouver Canucks (8) - +2 CON to each 2013 draft pick - cannot make player a booster, but could increase booster chances
Tampa Bay Lightning (6) - +15 PE and +10 SK ceiling to Connor Rankin
Carolina Hurricanes (6) - +15 PE and +10 SK ceiling to Maxime Gravel
Adam Burke
Penguin

Post by Penguin »

Can I get something else? :cry: Pleaseee.
Last edited by Penguin on Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Commish Bub(NYR)

Post by Commish Bub(NYR) »

Penguin wrote:Can I get something else? :( Pleaseee.
Like a "send Kevin Bieksa to Mars" button?
Penguin

Post by Penguin »

YES!!!!! :lol:
Virtual Jarmo

Post by Virtual Jarmo »

Penguin wrote:Can I get something else? :cry: Pleaseee.
Adam Burke
Penguin

Post by Penguin »

So call my new physio Adam Faggotburke!
Virtual Jarmo

Post by Virtual Jarmo »

Yeah... we're not going to do that.
Adam Burke
Penguin

Post by Penguin »

Seriously though, what kind of staff member and what stats does he get?

And, I assume it's draft pick 210, not 240?
Femur

Post by Femur »

Commissioner (CBJ) wrote: Chicago Blackhawks (11) - Add any undrafted 2013 player to your prospect pool as waiver claim and add 15 ceiling points (3 each) to five of six main categories, excluding HI
yea! CHI takes Troy Josephs (both of them) to continue my theme of players with two first names
Virtual Jarmo

Post by Virtual Jarmo »

Penguin wrote:Seriously though, what kind of staff member and what stats does he get?

And, I assume it's draft pick 210, not 240?
211. Yeah, my bad.

Whatever role you want, whatever name you want. I'll assign the stats.
Adam Burke
Penguin

Post by Penguin »

Matt Bernier -- physio (Insert gay joke here)
Virtual Jarmo

Post by Virtual Jarmo »

Femur wrote:
Commissioner (CBJ) wrote: Chicago Blackhawks (11) - Add any undrafted 2013 player to your prospect pool as waiver claim and add 15 ceiling points (3 each) to five of six main categories, excluding HI
yea! CHI takes Troy Josephs (both of them) to continue my theme of players with two first names
Who the hell would name their kid "Josephs"?
Adam Burke
CapsGM

Post by CapsGM »

Commissioner (CBJ) wrote:Washington Capitals (11) - 18 ceiling points to Nick Sorensen

I can specify where the points go to?
GM Office Q

Post by GM Office Q »

SharksGM
Site Admin

Post by SharksGM »

Looking forward to Ian McCoshen being 80 off 77 df 84 con at 1 million for the last year of his ELC!

Good thing I wasn't able to draft any other pot boosters this year.
Commissioner (CBJ) wrote:Toronto Maple Leafs (2) - Randomly add one inch of height to 2012 draftee Mathew Dumba
Poor Dumba, still an inch too short even with a boost. It's like the story of Bern's life.
GM Office Q

Post by GM Office Q »

Commissioner (CBJ) wrote:
Femur wrote:
Who the hell would name their kid "Josephs"?
Mats Sundin's parents?
Penguin

Post by Penguin »

Okay there mister playboy I stalked you a facebook and you probably have a mengina...
Virtual Jarmo

Post by Virtual Jarmo »

CapsGM wrote:
Commissioner (CBJ) wrote:Washington Capitals (11) - 18 ceiling points to Nick Sorensen

I can specify where the points go to?
No. It's listed above. 3 to each of the main six.
Adam Burke
Calgary.Flames

Post by Calgary.Flames »

I hoped I wouldn't get this reward. I have plenty of depth as is. Oh well, I guess I'll have to take advantage of this...
Who needs a defenseman?!?

Justin Bailey would have loved those 18 extra ceiling points.
TorontoGM

Post by TorontoGM »

:evil:
Parker

Post by Parker »

Penguin wrote:So call my new physio Adam Faggotburke!
I just spit peanut butter cookie crumbs all over my laptop.

Sorry Adam, but Bern, this was fucking hilarious! :lol:

Also, MCNEELY!!!
Virtual Jarmo

Post by Virtual Jarmo »

Parker wrote:
Penguin wrote:So call my new physio Adam Faggotburke!
I just spit peanut butter cookie crumbs all over my laptop.

Sorry Adam, but Bern, this was fucking hilarious! :lol:
Whatever. He'll be pissed off when his new physio is Bernsa Douche, from Switzerland, who specializes in groin massages.
Adam Burke
Parker

Post by Parker »

Commissioner (CBJ) wrote:Whatever. He'll be pissed off when his new physio is Bernsa Douche, from Switzerland, who specializes in groin massages.
GoJetsGo

Post by GoJetsGo »

Commissioner (CBJ) wrote:
Winnipeg Jets (4) - Add any undrafted 2013 player to your prospect pool as waiver claim and add 15 ceiling points (3 each) to five of six main categories, excluding HI
Joshua Burnside it is. Eagerly awaiting my collection of boosters to blossom simultaneously.
Virtual Jarmo

Post by Virtual Jarmo »

Entering these today.
Adam Burke

Return to “GM Memos and General Chatter”