Retiring Players

Moderator: SharksGM

Commish Bub(NYR)

Retiring Players

Post by Commish Bub(NYR) »

Sorry if I missed something, but when/where do we need to post our retiring players? Just a PM, or on the forums?
Virtual Jarmo

Re: Retiring Players

Post by Virtual Jarmo »

You can PM them to me, that's fine. I thought I went through and got everybody under 38, I may have missed a couple at the startup of the league.

Players over 38 need to be PMed to Ryan, Nick, or I so that we can at least change their status so their attributes don't drop off severely before a decision is made.
Adam Burke
Former Commissioner, Current Jackets GM and Owner of Eastside's Hockey Elite Collide
SharksGM
Site Admin

Post by SharksGM »

On a similar note, anyone know what's up with some players declining severely in the minors once they hit 30? It only seems to happen to some players (who haven't decided to retire yet).
Commish Bub(NYR)

Post by Commish Bub(NYR) »

SharksGM wrote:On a similar note, anyone know what's up with some players declining severely in the minors once they hit 30? It only seems to happen to some players (who haven't decided to retire yet).
That's a "feature" of EHM -- most players over 30 who actually play for your AHL team will decline. It's called "Vopatizing" after the great Vopat brothers, minor league stars from early versions of EHM.

Return to “GM Memos and General Chatter”