January 8, 2010

BSBullies

January 8, 2010

Post by BSBullies »

CAR 4 - COL 1
Shots: 34-22 CAR
PP: CAR - 0/10; COL - 0/1

05:48 1-0 CAR Ray Whitney [12] (Tuomo Ruutu, Joni Pitkänen)
10:56 1-1 COL Ville Nieminen [6] (Chris Stewart, Matt Duchene)
18:18 2-1 CAR Sergei Samsonov [11] (Joe Corvo, Rod Brind'Amour)
------------------------------------------------------------
27:57 3-1 CAR Tim Gleason [1] (Sergei Samsonov, Erik Cole)
28:38 4-1 CAR Anton Babchuk [4] (Rod Brind'Amour)
no scoring

Three stars:
1st: Rod Brind'Amour
2nd: Sergei Samsonov
3rd: Ray Whitney

Farm result: Albany 9 - Lake Erie 1

NJ 4 - TB 1
Shots: 24-20 NJ
PP: NJ - 3/10; TB - 0/2

07:26 1-0 NJ Zach Parisé [21] (Mattias Tedenby)PP
17:52 1-1 TB Paul Ranger [5] (Mattias Öhlund, Tyler Kennedy)
26:16 2-1 NJ Zach Parisé [22] (Paul Martin, Travis Zajac)PP
37:37 3-1 NJ Travis Zajac [10] (Mattias Tedenby, Paul Martin)PP
51:37 4-1 NJ Mattias Tedenby [2] (Bryce Salvador, Travis Zajac)

Three stars:
1st: Mattias Tedenby
2nd: Travis Zajac
3rd: Zach Parise

Farm result: Lowell 1 - Norfolk 5

BUF 4 - TOR 1
Shots: 26-18 BUF
PP: BUF - 3/8; TOR - 1/3

13:56 1-0 BUF Tom Preissing [4] (Jason Pominville)PP
14:22 2-0 BUF Mike Grier [6] (Nathan Paetsch, Paul Gaustad)
27:57 3-0 BUF Drew Stafford [13] (Tim Connolly, Jason Pominville)PP
39:32 3-1 TOR François Beauchemin [3] (Ian White, Viktor Kozlov)PP
49:05 4-1 BUF Tim Connolly [19] (Thomas Vanek, Jason Pominville)PP

Three stars:
1st: Jason Pominville
2nd: Tim Connolly
3rd: Mike Grier

Farm result: Portland 3 - Toronto 2

DAL 1 - NYI 0
Shots: 14-13 DAL
PP: DAL - 0/3; NYI - 0/2

no scoring
no scoring
59:02 1-0 DAL Brian Sutherby [3] (Mike Modano, Christian Ehrhoff)

Three stars:
1st: Marty Turco
2nd: Brian Sutherby
3rd: Mike Modano

Farm result: Texas 3 - Bridgeport 1

CGY 2 - CBJ 3
Shots: 32-24 CBJ
PP: CGY - 1/9; CBJ - 1/5

11:52 0-1 CBS Kris Russell [3] (Mike Commodore, Samuel Påhlsson)SH
12:52 1-1 CGY Mark Giordano [5] (Anton Strålman, Dustin Boyd)PP
34:35 1-2 CBS Bryan Berard [2] (Kris Russell, Tomas Kaberle)
49:26 1-3 CBS Marian Gaborik [29] (Rick Nash, Marek Zidlicky)PP
55:23 2-3 CGY Jarome Iginla [21] (Nigel Dawes)

Three stars:
1st: Kris Russell
2nd: Mathieu Garon
3rd: Marian Gaborik

Farm result: Abbotsford 0 - Syracuse 2
BSBullies

Re: January 8, 2010

Post by BSBullies »

http://www.ehechockey.com/EHEC.zip is ready for viewing for the most part. New laptop for me and the AHL teams were reverted back to defaults again, thought I had it fixed but you may still notice an older team name like in the beginning of the season. I'll work on that, at least you have something for the night :P
Oilers_GM

Post by Oilers_GM »

Nice to see the Stars with a win.
CapsGM

Post by CapsGM »

I'm confused...there's discrepancies in the stats and the standings...i.e. Tampa's players have played 43 games yet their GP and W/L/T reflects only 42 games; same with Jersey's (41GP/players have played 42GP, which should be correct IRL if the Tampa/NJ game wasn't postponed tonight), Colorado's played 45 IRL, and their players have played 45, but the standings show up as 44. Buffalo too. CBJ is two games played off the NHL standings/how many games their players have played. Some teams that didn't play tonight do have games played/standings record inconsistencies. I'm supposed to have played 43 games, 29 wins, and 60 points after yesterday's game.

It sounds confusing, but it's not just my file because it's like this in the front page scoring/standings too...seems like the stats are consistent with the games (i.e. Gaborik has 29 in the stats and in the box scores like he should), but the games played in the standings aren't.
Jets GM

Post by Jets GM »

/\ ???

Lauri Tukonen looking to follow in Bochenski's footsteps as another player who started the year in the AHL, and now finds himself putting multiple pucks in the net of an NHL arena. Current BB line, 29gp - 13g - 10a - 23pts - +15.

edit: Nittymaki shit the bed ldo
Most recent file here.
Virtual Jarmo

Post by Virtual Jarmo »

CapsGM wrote:I'm confused...there's discrepancies in the stats and the standings...i.e. Tampa's players have played 43 games yet their GP and W/L/T reflects only 42 games; same with Jersey's (41GP/players have played 42GP, which should be correct IRL if the Tampa/NJ game wasn't postponed tonight), Colorado's played 45 IRL, and their players have played 45, but the standings show up as 44. Buffalo too. CBJ is two games played off the NHL standings/how many games their players have played. Some teams that didn't play tonight do have games played/standings record inconsistencies. I'm supposed to have played 43 games, 29 wins, and 60 points after yesterday's game.

It sounds confusing, but it's not just my file because it's like this in the front page scoring/standings too...seems like the stats are consistent with the games (i.e. Gaborik has 29 in the stats and in the box scores like he should), but the games played in the standings aren't.
Strange. I'll have to look in to this and see what is going on. It won't be today cause I've got a long day going, but I will definitely check it out tomorrow.
Adam Burke
Former Commissioner, Current Jackets GM and Owner of Eastside's Hockey Elite Collide
DevilsGM

Post by DevilsGM »

Sweet a nice morale booster you just can't replace a guy like Paul Martin when he's out of the line-up an all around solid guy and really brings my, weak as is, blueline together. Hopefully Tedenby and Bergfors can start puttin in some goals and develop a bit more.
Virtual Jarmo

Post by Virtual Jarmo »

Commissioner (CBJ) wrote:
CapsGM wrote:I'm confused...there's discrepancies in the stats and the standings...i.e. Tampa's players have played 43 games yet their GP and W/L/T reflects only 42 games; same with Jersey's (41GP/players have played 42GP, which should be correct IRL if the Tampa/NJ game wasn't postponed tonight), Colorado's played 45 IRL, and their players have played 45, but the standings show up as 44. Buffalo too. CBJ is two games played off the NHL standings/how many games their players have played. Some teams that didn't play tonight do have games played/standings record inconsistencies. I'm supposed to have played 43 games, 29 wins, and 60 points after yesterday's game.

Strange. I'll have to look in to this and see what is going on. It won't be today cause I've got a long day going, but I will definitely check it out tomorrow.
So as I look now, I have not updated to last night's savefile, but I have 45 games for the Jackets. So the game last night would be 46, which is right on. I have 42 for TB, and adding in last night's game would make 43. Somehow, in translation, something happened with Ryan's file.

Tonight's sim may be delayed until tomorrow to figure out this problem. I'll be out well past midnight and Ryan's an hour and a half ahead of me. We may have to re-sim the results from the 8th. I hope you guys will remain patient with us on this, just a minor delay.
Adam Burke
Former Commissioner, Current Jackets GM and Owner of Eastside's Hockey Elite Collide
Parker

Post by Parker »

No worries. Do what you gotta do.
Virtual Jarmo

Post by Virtual Jarmo »

Alright, guys. We're going to re-sim the day, but sim it until we have the same 5 winners so that nobody gets jobbed out of their points due to a file mishap that we cannot explain.

No idea what happened. We re-loaded the savefile from the 7th and the standings updated on Ryan's end just fine. Once I get the sim for the 9th out of the way, I'm going to start the draft class. I was home for about 20 minutes yesterday before I came home and collapsed in bed. Friday was the same kind of day. I'll get as much done as I can over the next 2 days and then do add some of the 4th-7th round guys sporadically from now til May or so. I want to have that all done by May so you guys have plenty of time to scout.
Adam Burke
GM Office Q

Post by GM Office Q »

Clearly the lights going out in Jersey screwed everything up. :lol:
Virtual Jarmo

Post by Virtual Jarmo »

AvsGM wrote:Clearly the lights going out in Jersey screwed everything up. :lol:
See. Look at the realism. NHL has an unexplained, unforeseen circumstance that messes up their schedule, so do we.

Thanks for catching that all Tim. Saved us a huge problem down the road.
Adam Burke
Virtual Jarmo

Post by Virtual Jarmo »

I'm simming the 8th until we figure out what's wrong with Ryan's computer. It's taken me 13 attempts so far to get the same 5 winners with no extra points.
Adam Burke
Virtual Jarmo

Post by Virtual Jarmo »

Finally got it after about 20 attempts.

Updated boxes are posted. Apologies that some scores are different. Hopefully it won't be a huge issue with tiebreakers.
Adam Burke
dave(isles)

Post by dave(isles) »

oh sure went from loosing 3-2 to being shutout....nice ....jkidding :lol:
TorontoGM

Post by TorontoGM »

Awesome.....

Return to “2009-2010 EHEC Inaugural Season”