Saw VI starring B.J Penn

Moderator: SharksGM

Jets GM

Saw VI starring B.J Penn

Post by Jets GM »

He put a hole in his head, with his shin. Crazy fight.
Most recent file here.
Tuo-SabresGM

Re: Saw VI starring B.J Penn

Post by Tuo-SabresGM »

I've personally never understood the obsession with MMA or Ultimate Fighting, but good god. How solid does one's shin have to be to literally tear open a guy's face with one kick?
Jets GM

Post by Jets GM »

Tuo-SabresGM wrote:I've personally never understood the obsession with MMA or Ultimate Fighting, but good god. How solid does one's shin have to be to literally tear open a guy's face with one kick?
imo, its the ultimate form of competition. your placed in a confined area, where your equipped with just your mind and body, using it to battle another opponent.

and im guessing 4 rounds of getting his face pounded softened up the skin to the point it was so tender/swollen that it ripped open with such a viscous kick.
Most recent file here.
Penguin

Post by Penguin »

Beast.
Bruins

Post by Bruins »

March 13th MAYWEATHER/PACQUIAO, if you want to watch a real sport-fight, insted of that cockfighting called 'MMA'.
Virtual Jarmo

Post by Virtual Jarmo »

Bruins wrote:March 13th MAYWEATHER/PACQUIAO, if you want to watch a real sport-fight, insted of that cockfighting called 'MMA'.
Absolutely fired up for that fight. Pacquiao was ridiculously impressive over Cotto and this is the fight that everyone's been waiting for.

I just can't get in to MMA. The lack of action for a few minutes at a time while they mount each other. I don't know. It's not exciting for me.

I'd much rather watch a couple of light/featherweight Latinos go 12 rounds.
Adam Burke
Former Commissioner, Current Jackets GM and Owner of Eastside's Hockey Elite Collide
WildGM

Post by WildGM »

PACQUIAO!!!! THE PRIDE OF THE PHILLIPPINES. This guy is king in the Phillips. All my relatives who live in Manila, think this guy is a god. It's fucking awesome.

Return to “The Sports Bar”