June 2, 2012

Post by BSBullies »

SJ 4 - WPG 3 (OT)
Shots: 28-21 SJ
PP: SJ - 1/3; WPG - 0/1

no scoring
------------------------------------------------------------
23:35 1-0 SJ Michal Rozsival [1] (Pavel Kubina, Ryan Getzlaf)PP
26:19 1-1 WPG Martin Havlat [11] (Max Pacioretty, Niklas Backstrom)
36:58 1-2 WPG Brandon Gormley [4] (Jonathan Huberdeau, Martin Havlat)
41:54 2-2 SJ Ryane Clowe [2] (Niklas Kronwall, Nicklas Lidström)
46:41 3-2 SJ Marco Sturm [3] (Ivan Telegin, Niklas Kronwall)
49:09 3-3 WPG Patrice Bergeron [10] (Martin Havlat)
61:28 4-3 SJ Erik Cole [11] (Joe Thornton, Dany Heatley)

Three stars:
1st: Martin Havlat
2nd: Ryane Clowe
3rd: Erik Cole

San Jose leads Best of 7 Stanley Cup Final 3-2.
BSBullies

Re: June 2, 2012

Post by BSBullies »

It's the Sharks turn to take a 4-3 OT win, the hero is again Cole who is doing his best to potentially snag Conn Smythe honours. They'll try to nail down the toughest win Monday evening but I'm sure Tommy will put out all the stops to take us to a Game 7.

http://www.ehechockey.com/EHEC.zip.
SharksGM
Site Admin

Post by SharksGM »

Rozsival scores his first in 51 games, proving that persistence does pay off. Cole is still my fuckin' hero even though this case was dangerously close.

That tricksy Tom juggled his lines and put in Backstrom but we were ready, having experimented with 5 different line combinations (all of which were roughly equally effective anyways).
GoJetsGo

Post by GoJetsGo »

Started Backstrom out of necessity, extra practice screwed Campbell's conditioning. Not trying for the fast one there.

Started with a 7 game series, might as well end with one.

P.S. Rozsival can burn in hell.
Montreal Canadiens

Post by Montreal Canadiens »

Down 3-2 headed into the Bell Centre and took the win, now needs to head to the Shark Tank and get the win. Two tough buildings....you got this Tommy!
DallasSean

Post by DallasSean »

BOO SAN JOSE. BOOOOOOOOO.

I have nothing mature to add to this thread, I just wish it to be known that I'm rooting for Winnipeg like a mofo.
Commish Bub(NYR)

Post by Commish Bub(NYR) »

Go San Jose.

Because, you know, that #29 pick will be so much sweeter than the #30.
SharksGM
Site Admin

Post by SharksGM »

DallasSean wrote:BOO SAN JOSE. BOOOOOOOOO.

I have nothing mature to add to this thread, I just wish it to be known that I'm rooting for Winnipeg like a mofo.
Well geez, I thought we could have been good divisional buddies but instead we'll just have to be friendly hateful rivals.

Also you should cheer for me to win because otherwise I'll have to keep stacking up my roster until I finally do win something.
DallasSean

Post by DallasSean »

SharksGM wrote:
DallasSean wrote:BOO SAN JOSE. BOOOOOOOOO.

Well geez, I thought we could have been good divisional buddies but instead we'll just have to be friendly hateful rivals.

Also you should cheer for me to win because otherwise I'll have to keep stacking up my roster until I finally do win something.
Please. The Cup is literally like heroin*, you win one then you have to have another. It's not like you're going to win then decide "welp, time for me to trade everybody for overpriced nobodies".

*disclaimer: the Cup is not literally like heroin
Femur

Post by Femur »

if San Jose wins, i am gonna pull my dick off. Tommy, don't screw this up.
Virtual Jarmo

Post by Virtual Jarmo »

Femur wrote:if San Jose wins, i am gonna pull my dick off.
I suggest using tweezers.
Adam Burke
Former Commissioner, Current Jackets GM and Owner of Eastside's Hockey Elite Collide
SharksGM
Site Admin

Post by SharksGM »

Femur wrote:if San Jose wins, i am gonna pull my dick off. Tommy, don't screw this up.
Tommy, if you want to be entertained, best throw game 6 my way so we can see this video.
Commish Bub(NYR)

Post by Commish Bub(NYR) »

Well....?
Femur

Post by Femur »

Bub(NYR) wrote:Well....?
"i'm gonna pull my dick off" is just one of those things you say that you really don't mean. like "God Bless You" when someone sneezes. i mean, it's just more polite than saying what you mean, like "i hope that is the start of pneumonia, you cheating whore"

i'm not sure where i am going with this, but congrats Dan, and you suck Tommy. that is the last time i support you.
GoJetsGo

Post by GoJetsGo »

Femur wrote:
Bub(NYR) wrote:Well....?
"i'm gonna pull my dick off" is just one of those things you say that you really don't mean. like "God Bless You" when someone sneezes. i mean, it's just more polite than saying what you mean, like "i hope that is the start of pneumonia, you cheating whore"

i'm not sure where i am going with this, but congrats Dan, and you suck Tommy. that is the last time i support you.
Probably a good decision to get off the platform because the train is coming in a season. #digitalhockeytrashtalk

Return to “2011-2012 EHEC Playoffs”