Oilers_GM

NJ - Dallas

Post by Oilers_GM »

To NJ

D Sami Salo 67

To Dallas

D Matt Corrente 76
(Farm team)

Salaries are ok... we are both well above the floor and below the ceiling cap.

Corrente is part of the future plan, brings some good skills on the back end in checking and hitting, Salo - while one of my better defenders - was never part of long term plans here. Allows me to also bring up one of the kids to help development.

Dallas Approves
DevilsGM

Re: NJ - Dallas

Post by DevilsGM »

Accepted, Corrente was never in my plans and I need help on my bluelin for some offense because behind Martin and Oduya it gets slim. Plus Staios on the PP is just retarded so I had to get a vet with some offense, means I will have to move a DFD but should be helpful in the short term. Thanks for the deal Dallas and good luck.
Virtual Jarmo

Post by Virtual Jarmo »

This trade has been rejected by 2/3 Committee vote.

Please refer to Rule 6E of the Rulebook.
E. Rejected transactions will be posted in the appropriate sub-forum. General Managers wishing to receive a written explanation of why the trade was rejected will be granted one, with the explanation private messaged to both parties.
Adam Burke
Former Commissioner, Current Jackets GM and Owner of Eastside's Hockey Elite Collide
Oilers_GM

Post by Oilers_GM »

I'd like the explanation please

DevilsGM

Post by DevilsGM »

Dallas_GM wrote:I'd like the explanation please

me too please
Virtual Jarmo

Post by Virtual Jarmo »

Sure thing, gentlemen. I have to run a quick errand and I will have an explanation to you within a couple hours.
Adam Burke
Former Commissioner, Current Jackets GM and Owner of Eastside's Hockey Elite Collide

Return to “Rejected Trades”