Maine Hockey News

Moderator: SharksGM

Commish Bub(NYR)

Maine Hockey News

Post by Commish Bub(NYR) »

Phoenix announces affiliation with the Portland Pirates, several days after Buffalo leaves for Rochester.

Old news: Lewiston MAINEiacs are dead. :( Dwindling attendance plus a depressed town (I know, I live here.) equals driving to Portland for hockey fixes next year.
Parker

Re: Maine Hockey News

Post by Parker »

So my farm team will be Portland now instead of San Antonio? That's cool. San An really doesn't seem like a hockey town. :P
Virtual Jarmo

Post by Virtual Jarmo »

Yay. Means more overhauls to config_teams.ehm.
Adam Burke
Former Commissioner, Current Jackets GM and Owner of Eastside's Hockey Elite Collide
BSBullies

Post by BSBullies »

Hey, hop a ferry and come see the St. John's ______'s in the AHL :)
Commish Bub(NYR)

BSBullies wrote:Hey, hop a ferry and come see the St. John's ______'s in the AHL :)
Good idea. My brother spent some time in Halifax a few years ago one summer and said it was quite nice. And the wife wants to go. All we need are passports. Things is, once we get to Canada, we may not want to come back. :)
Virtual Jarmo

Post by Virtual Jarmo »

Bub(NYR) wrote:
BSBullies wrote:Hey, hop a ferry and come see the St. John's ______'s in the AHL :)
Good idea. My brother spent some time in Halifax a few years ago one summer and said it was quite nice. And the wife wants to go. All we need are passports. Things is, once we get to Canada, we may not want to come back. :)
How do you live so close to Canada and not have a passport? My god, man, I live 3-3.5 hours from Canada in any direction and I've had one for 2 years.
Adam Burke
Former Commissioner, Current Jackets GM and Owner of Eastside's Hockey Elite Collide
Commish Bub(NYR)

Commissioner (CBJ) wrote:
Bub(NYR) wrote:
How do you live so close to Canada and not have a passport? My god, man, I live 3-3.5 hours from Canada in any direction and I've had one for 2 years.
Lazy bastards.
Femur

Post by Femur »

Virtual Jarmo

Post by Virtual Jarmo »

Femur wrote:hehehe Canadian Passport : http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... n+passport
Shit, I have one of those too.
Adam Burke

Return to “The Sports Bar”