Moderator: SharksGM

Jets GM

November 6th, 2014

Post by Jets GM »

Results here: http://www.ehechockey.com/schedule.php

Standings here: http://www.ehechockey.com/standings.php

League leaders here: http://www.ehechockey.com/leagueleaders.php

League file here: http://www.ehechockey.com/ehec.zip

The Oilers continue to roll despite not having a GM. Congrats to Jason for submitting his lines via GM Office. A close checking game in Philly leads to a 3-1 home win for the Flyers. Doughty without a point in his debut in the Nations Capital, but the Sens win in OT off Zharkov's 6th of the season. The Flames might of been waiting for Sidney, but they didn't appear ready as the Lightning roll at home. Congrats to Julien on his baby. Kovalchuk who? Jarnkrok scores twice as Binkle's Blues struggle to find consisentcy after their Cup run last season. The Powerplay....FROM HELL. Eaves scores two shorthanded goals 20 seconds apart; Jets roll over the Pens 5-1. Dallas feeds Nashville a Kuehnhackl sandwich, win 5-2. The Leafs blow a 3 goal lead predictably, but shock Nero's Avs in overtime when David Clarkson buries his 4th of the year. The Kings score all 5 of their goals on the PP as the Isles lack discipline. The Sharks appear to be turning things around as they double up on the Nucks 4-2.

Ivan Telegin will have an in-person hearing with the EHEC after taking out Niklas Kronwall for 2 months. Can someone tell me how long?

Notes:
TOR AHL, double shifting.
WPG NHL, Toffoli injury.
NSH NHL, Zadorov suspension.
Most recent file here.
Calgary.Flames

Re: November 6th, 2014

Post by Calgary.Flames »

Jets GM

Post by Jets GM »

Some interesting story lines developing. The Central divisions lack of depth has opened up spots for a lot of teams that probably were thought as play-off teams, like the Dallas Stars. Credit Martin for making some nice moves. San Jose seems to have found their strike, so it will be interesting to see how that death division plays out. I think there is like 6 or 7 teams that made the playoffs last year that aren't in right now.

Gotta love the parity.
Most recent file here.
Vik (Habs)

Post by Vik (Habs) »

Gomez's contract needs to be adjusted.

Columbus is still under the roster limit and Vancouver joins them due to the Kronwall injury.

Chicago (52) and Washington (51) are both over the contract limit. Washington is because of the Craig Smith fast-sign. They only have 1 underager right now so you could just drop Smith and throw Avery Peterson to the AHL for them (Peterson is already under contract). We should probably have someone looking after them and Edmonton if we're having trouble filling those positions.

Oh and in old men dropping POT news, Zdeno Chara's down to an 86.
Bruins_GM

Post by Bruins_GM »

Are you fucking kidding.

You're losing the locker room's confidence, Rask.
SharksGM
Site Admin

Post by SharksGM »

JFC Ivan would you stop that shit?

I don't understand anything about that game. Forbort played 38 minutes and Klefbom 9?? What the hell?
Jungle Cats

Post by Jungle Cats »

OH MY GOD WE'RE HAVING A FIREsale
Vik (Habs)

Post by Vik (Habs) »

SharksGM wrote:JFC Ivan would you stop that shit?
Troublemakers like that will never learn. You should probably try to send him to some far off land for a song. Somewhere like Quebec or something, just to be rid of him.
SharksGM wrote:I don't understand anything about that game. Forbort played 38 minutes and Klefbom 9?? What the hell?
I'd imagine Klefbom got hurt in the game just not enough to go on the injured list. That said, 38 minutes is still ridiculous. I can't remember ever seeing someone get quite that high in a 60 minute game.
Commish Bub(NYR)

Post by Commish Bub(NYR) »

Kuehnhackl! Martin, he'll score six goals in the next 3 or 4 games for you, then 1 over the next 12 games. What a guy!
MartyFromOTTAWA

Post by MartyFromOTTAWA »

Vik (Habs) wrote: Oh and in old men dropping POT news, Zdeno Chara's down to an 86.
And it will get lower and lower...
This will be a MAJOR issue for the next Oilers' GM

Return to “2014-15 EHEC Regular Season”