Moderator: SharksGM

Commish Bub(NYR)

September 11-12, 2014

Post by Commish Bub(NYR) »

Results here: http://www.ehechockey.com/schedule.php

Standings here: http://www.ehechockey.com/standings.php

League leaders here: http://www.ehechockey.com/leagueleaders.php

League file here: http://www.ehechockey.com/ehec.zip

We're back on the daily schedule now, so tomorrow night there will only be one night's worth of games, and then one day = one day from here on out. Thanks for your patience in getting things started.

And yes, another suspension: this time it's Buffalo's Radek Faksa who will sit for ten games for ending the season of Canadien defenseman Michael Matheson.

Got a few more double-shifted lines tonight. As promised, they got auto-lined by me.
Singin the BLUES

Re: September 11-12, 2014

Post by Singin the BLUES »

I would like to know why the Blues got auto'd........my lines look fine in Gm office....they were done right fo rthe first game and then auto'd the 2nd? WTF? lol
Jets GM

Post by Jets GM »

Guys, the simmers, in particular Bub, have put so much work into EHEC this summer. They didn't plan on having to take over, and they are getting very little in return for their services.

If they make a mistake, we owe it to them to be kind about it. If you unknowingly make a mistake and act like they did, you're being an jerk. GM Office is still having it's kinks worked out; lot's of things could be to blame for problems. So regardless of who is at fault, be kind to your fellow EHEC brethren.
Most recent file here.
Singin the BLUES

Well i just dont understand how in my first game in the 2nd sim here my lines were fine but Murphy got hurt. But then the very next game i have like 5-6 players in my lineup that shouldnt have been there at all, including my goalie.
Jets GM

Post by Jets GM »

I'd have to refer to Bub in this specific case as to what happened; however, in general it's best to be kind when errors happen. It's not a coincidence that we have so many good people working hard on EHEC and that it's the best EHM league on the net.

For the record, I have done two different sets of lines through GM Office over three games and have not had any problems.
Most recent file here.
Singin the BLUES

Oh i am not pissed off or anything like that. I like everything about this league, if i didnt, i probably wouldnt be here. Everything is ran very well and errors are usually tackled in a very timely fashion.i dont think i have seen a league so well ran. I just couldnt figure out how my lines were dead on until Murphy got injured and like i said, a few more players got inserted into my line up the next game including a goalie change.
Commish Bub(NYR)

Post by Commish Bub(NYR) »

Singin the BLUES wrote:I would like to know why the Blues got auto'd........my lines look fine in Gm office....they were done right fo rthe first game and then auto'd the 2nd? WTF? lol
Because when I did the sim your lines weren't right. The game said there were double-shifts, or something like that. Clearly you had a player on two lines or more than 18 skaters, so the lines wouldn't work. Like I said before, I'm not taking the time to find that one guy or do any line corrections. No one's mad here, and this is only pre-season, but fair warning that I won't correct anyone's lines during the regular season, at least not until we get late into the season and starting goalies may be forced to sit.
Singin the BLUES

I understand, and i also figured that we are not used to having a few days simmed in one. Therefore we are always given the chance to replace the injured / suspended player(s). I didnt even think of that. Love your simming work though guys. Very good league we have here.

Return to “Preseason”