March 26, 2024

Moderator: SharksGM

NYRNYRNYR

March 26, 2024

Post by NYRNYRNYR »

Homepage, Schedule & Results, League Save File

Whhheellppp Dan "made the sim easier" by entering a bunch of line changes. I only had a handful to do myself, which was great. The SIM however? I mean, I guess???!!

#1 with a bullet, Dallas claims Perbix. How could we have missed such a major move. You're welcome.

TB beats PHI in OT in a solid match with obvious playoff implications.

The Minnesota Wild played a hockey game against the Detroit Redwings. The score was 5 to 3.

CBJ shuts out OTT? 2-0? Gonna take me awhile to understand this one.

A late goal by Debrincat and a stellar goaltending performance still only erks a Tie between CGY and DAL, but that's a big 1 pt for Dallas (armed with Mr. Perbix now...)

LA beats VAN in regulation 4-2, but not before VAN's Connor Chatham earns a 4 game suspension for injuring LA's Meloche.

And in the big insanity of the night, COL, starting Jon Gilles in their attempt to save Oettinger for "important" games, blows the doors in on SJS 5-2.

COL is NOW IN A PLAYOFF SPOT (yeswithgamesinhandshutup) IS THIS HAPPENING?????!!!!!1111one
SharksGM
Site Admin

Re: March 26, 2024

Post by SharksGM »

NYRNYRNYR wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:04 am CBJ shuts out OTT? 2-0? Gonna take me awhile to understand this one.
Well, I was due for a random low-challenge blowout at home and evidently Ottawa was too.
NYRNYRNYR wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:04 am COL is NOW IN A PLAYOFF SPOT (yeswithgamesinhandshutup) IS THIS HAPPENING?????!!!!!1111one
If you click on the PTS column twice in the standings it'll put DAL back in 8th :twisted:
Dallas Stars GM

Post by Dallas Stars GM »

NYRNYRNYR wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:04 am Homepage, Schedule & Results, League Save File

Whhheellppp Dan "made the sim easier" by entering a bunch of line changes. I only had a handful to do myself, which was great. The SIM however? I mean, I guess???!!

#1 with a bullet, Dallas claims Perbix. How could we have missed such a major move. You're welcome.

TB beats PHI in OT in a solid match with obvious playoff implications.

The Minnesota Wild played a hockey game against the Detroit Redwings. The score was 5 to 3.

CBJ shuts out OTT? 2-0? Gonna take me awhile to understand this one.

A late goal by Debrincat and a stellar goaltending performance still only erks a Tie between CGY and DAL, but that's a big 1 pt for Dallas (armed with Mr. Perbix now...)

LA beats VAN in regulation 4-2, but not before VAN's Connor Chatham earns a 4 game suspension for injuring LA's Meloche.

And in the big insanity of the night, COL, starting Jon Gilles in their attempt to save Oettinger for "important" games, blows the doors in on SJS 5-2.

COL is NOW IN A PLAYOFF SPOT (yeswithgamesinhandshutup) IS THIS HAPPENING?????!!!!!1111one
I'm disappointed. You managed to mention Mr. Perbix only two times...Duh
STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS 2020, 2022
Sharp Stick Bisons

Post by Sharp Stick Bisons »

SharksGM wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:09 am If you click on the PTS column twice in the standings it'll put DAL back in 8th :twisted:
System is rigged. Stop the count!

Seriously though, HUGE W for Colorado. Rough time for Van to lose. They play each other next, 28th is rumble time. Next big question is can Edmonton upset Dallas?
Bernyhawks

Post by Bernyhawks »

Go Josh Gooo jumping on the bandwagon!!
VancouverCanucksGM

Post by VancouverCanucksGM »

0-3-1 in my last 4....is Julien simming again? :lol:
NYRNYRNYR

Post by NYRNYRNYR »

VancouverCanucksGM wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 7:59 am 0-3-1 in my last 4....is Julien simming again? :lol:
My problem is I like you, Josh and martin! I don't know who to tank the sim for! :cry:
VancouverCanucksGM

Post by VancouverCanucksGM »

NYRNYRNYR wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 8:40 am
VancouverCanucksGM wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 7:59 am 0-3-1 in my last 4....is Julien simming again? :lol:
My problem is I like you, Josh and martin! I don't know who to tank the sim for! :cry:
I appreciate that. Just make sure my 1st round pick is as low as possible.

You're PayPal is still the same address as before? ;)
AvalancheGM

Post by AvalancheGM »

NYRNYRNYR wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:04 am Homepage, Schedule & Results, [url=https://ehec.pro/EHEC.zip]

Are you kidding me right now?!? This was a throwaway start for Gillies for a guaranteed loss in SJ. Until it wasn't. DAL tie, VAN loss. LET'S GO BABY
The Colorado Avalanche - missing the playoffs every year since EHEC began

Return to “2023-2024 EHEC Regular Season”