February 9, 2022

Moderator: SharksGM

JetsGM

February 9, 2022

Post by JetsGM »

Homepage, Schedule & Results, League Save File

A clean sweep for the home teams, who went 6/6.

-Anaheim over the Sharks 5-3 in a tightly contested, back and forth affair that was iced with a late empty netter by Mathew Barzal's 16th of the season.
-Edmonton pulled away in the 3rd after LA tied it, winning 5-3 which saw the Oilers go 4 for 8 on the PP. Tuesday/Wednesday Simmer Favorite, Jonathan Bernier, had a rare off game.
-Habs over the Panthers 3-1, as Sarthou decides to put in a decent effort once word got around the locker room that a consistent goalie was being signed (how the players get a hold of these ratings is still a mystery)
-The Sens were unkind to the visiting Red Wings, winning 5-1 and outshooting their opponents 39-19. McDavid had a 4 point evening as the Sens went 81% on challenges.
-Arizona continued their march towards playoff positioning with a convincing 5-0 victory over the Canucks, chasing Cossa early in the 2nd period after he surrendered 4 goals on 13 shots.
-Pittsburgh held on to defeat the Islanders 4-3, thanks in no small part to their 3/6 PP on the evening.
DetroitGM

Re: February 9, 2022

Post by DetroitGM »

I figured I was not likely to get anything out of Ottawa, so put my backup in, which may have been the right decision? Who knows ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
SharksGM
Site Admin

Re: February 9, 2022

Post by SharksGM »

Chet Pickard, you suck, Chet Pickard, I hate you, Chet Pickard, you are the worst, Chet Pickard, go away, Chet Pickard, this song is for you

Return to “2021-2022 EHEC Regular Season”