April 25, 2010

Tuo-SabresGM

April 25, 2010

Post by Tuo-SabresGM »

OTT 5 - WSH 2
Shots: 27-24 WSH
PP: OTT - 0/1; WSH - 0/5

01:34 1-0 OTT Jason Spezza [2] (Daniel Alfredsson, Filip Kuba)
03:38 2-0 OTT Nick Foligno [2] (Brian Lee, Chris Campoli)
------------------------------------------------------------
29:08 2-1 WSH Oskar Osala [1] (Chris Clark, Brett Clark)
31:42 3-1 OTT Jason Spezza [3] (Milan Michalek, Anton Volchenkov)
40:18 3-2 WSH Milan Hejduk [3] (Bryan Allen, Tomas Kaberle)
48:52 4-2 OTT Marc Savard [4])
49:53 5-2 OTT Chris Kelly [4] (Jonathan Cheechoo)

Three Stars:
1st: Jason Spezza
2nd: Chris Kelly
3rd: Marc Savard

Ottawa wins Best of 7 Eastern Conference Quarterfinal 4-2.

PHI 2 - NYR 6
Shots: 28-14 NYR
PP: PHI - 0/0; NYR - 0/4

03:25 1-0 PHI Marcel Hossa [1] (Daniel Carcillo, Claude Giroux)
06:37 1-1 NYR Artem Anisimov [4] (Cory Stillman, Michael Del Zotto)
10:34 1-2 NYR Vaclav Prospal [4] (Ryan Callahan)
21:57 1-3 NYR Ryan Callahan [1] (Rostislav Klesla, Dick Tärnström)
26:18 2-3 PHI Mike Richards [3] (Scott Hartnell)SH
33:35 2-4 NYR Cory Stillman [2] (Simon Gagné, Kimmo Timonen)
40:16 2-5 NYR Fredrik Modin [1] (Michael Del Zotto, Dick Tärnström)
42:22 2-6 NYR Vaclav Prospal [5] (Dick Tärnström, Artem Anisimov)

Three Stars:
1st: Ryan Callahan
2nd: Cory Stillman
3rd: Artem Anisimov

New York Rangers win Best of 7 Eastern Conference Quarterfinal 4-2.

EDM 3 - VAN 4
Shots: 33-18 VAN
PP: EDM - 0/3; VAN - 2/3

01:08 0-1 VAN Daniel Sedin [3] (Alex Edler)
02:21 1-1 EDM Zack Stortini [1] (Luke Schenn, Denis Grebeshkov)
04:24 2-1 EDM Ales Hemsky [3] (Shawn Horcoff, Patrik Elias)
20:44 2-2 VAN Alex Burrows [3])
25:21 3-2 EDM Ladislav Smid [2] (Tom Gilbert, Shawn Horcoff)
47:53 3-3 VAN Henrik Sedin [4] (Daniel Sedin, Alex Edler)PP
61:35 3-4 VAN Kyle Wellwood [1] (Ryan Kesler, Pavol Demitra)PP

Three Stars:
1st: Daniel Sedin
2nd: Kyle Wellwood
3rd: Ryan Kesler

Vancouver wins Best of 7 Western Conference Quarterfinal 4-2.
CapsGM

Re: April 25, 2010

Post by CapsGM »

Unbelieveable. Props to Mr. Raj and his Sens for showing that Canada > Russia once again when it matters. AO and Jizz were just plain invisible. Zherdev's always invisible, so that's not a surprise.
Tuo-SabresGM

Post by Tuo-SabresGM »

Ottawa pulls one of the bigger upsets (aside from Nashville over Columbus) in the tournament, and knocks out Ovie and the Caps to move on to the 2nd round. The Rangers and the Flyers end their highly entertaining, highly competitive season as the Blueshirts cruise to a 6-2 victory, and Vancouver shows some real tenacity as they beat Edmonton in OT to move onto the 2nd round, with Luongo's recovery inching ever closer.

http://ehechockey.com/EHEC.zip to check out your future EHEC playoff match-ups.
Oilers_GM

Post by Oilers_GM »

in the words of charlie brown... good grief!
BSBullies

Post by BSBullies »

Disappointing result but we shouldn't have put ourselves in this position anyway, can only blame the GM. Entertaining it was Pat, good luck going all the way.
Commish Bub(NYR)

Post by Commish Bub(NYR) »

Thanks, Ryan. I'll see what I can do, but thanks to OTT I think I've got Boston next. Didn't beat them all year. :(

Still loving this schedule. Gives you time ... too much, :lol: ... to think about lines, etc.
Virtual Jarmo

Post by Virtual Jarmo »

Bub(NYR) wrote:Thanks, Ryan. I'll see what I can do, but thanks to OTT I think I've got Boston next. Didn't beat them all year. :(

Still loving this schedule. Gives you time ... too much, :lol: ... to think about lines, etc.
Yeah, unfortunately, because of the playoff tree problem I was having, I can't re-seed the way that the NHL does. The code is basically ancient thanks to the new CBA and other rule changes. You should be playing TB and BOS should be playing OTT, but EHM won't read the playoffs right.

It's the same reason I've yet to figure out the god damn AHL playoffs yet.
Adam Burke
Former Commissioner, Current Jackets GM and Owner of Eastside's Hockey Elite Collide
Commish Bub(NYR)

Post by Commish Bub(NYR) »

Commissioner (CBJ) wrote:Yeah, unfortunately, because of the playoff tree problem I was having, I can't re-seed the way that the NHL does. The code is basically ancient thanks to the new CBA and other rule changes. You should be playing TB and BOS should be playing OTT, but EHM won't read the playoffs right.

You're right -- I was looking at the standings (regular season) wrong. It looks like TB for me instead of BOS. Either way, it's a big hill.
CapsGM

Post by CapsGM »

Commissioner (CBJ) wrote:
Bub(NYR) wrote:Thanks, Ryan. I'll see what I can do, but thanks to OTT I think I've got Boston next. Didn't beat them all year. :(

Yeah, unfortunately, because of the playoff tree problem I was having, I can't re-seed the way that the NHL does. The code is basically ancient thanks to the new CBA and other rule changes. You should be playing TB and BOS should be playing OTT, but EHM won't read the playoffs right.

Stupid EHM code making goalies ridiculously bad. Nobody even has a .900 save percentage after the first round yet! And of course Varlamov has to have one of the worst.

Jets GM

Post by Jets GM »

I simmed ahead a few days and was paired up with the Rangers. It was LA vs NAS and CHI vs VAN in the West fyi.
Most recent file here.
SypherSens

Post by SypherSens »

Bahahahaha.... :lol:

Good series Caps, thought the momentum turned when we blew game 4. Team came through in the end though, phew.

I'm so afraid to change my lineup...
SypherSens

Post by SypherSens »

Tampa Bay GM wrote:

I simmed ahead a few days and was paired up with the Rangers. It was LA vs NAS and CHI vs VAN in the West fyi.
I hope this is true. Would setup an epic matchup with us and Bastan. We could see Savard go off on his old team. They wouldn't stand much a chance really... 8-)

Return to “2009-2010 EHEC Playoffs”