Moderator: SharksGM

Commish Bub(NYR)

December 17, 2014

Post by Commish Bub(NYR) »

Results here: http://www.ehechockey.com/schedule.php

Standings here: http://www.ehechockey.com/standings.php

League leaders here: http://www.ehechockey.com/leagueleaders.php

League file here: http://www.ehechockey.com/ehec.zip

Short schedule tonight: New Jersey tackles Ottawa at home, 4-1; Minnesota comes back to tie it late in the game, and then takes the shootout; Dallas mistreats the Canucks on the road.
Bruins_GM

Re: December 17, 2014

Post by Bruins_GM »

Shameful.
Vik (Habs)

Post by Vik (Habs) »

Just noticed Scott Hannan's contract is for less than what's allowed (didn't sit out a full season so max should've been $1.5M * .75 = $1.125M).

Edit: It also seems to have a TO on it. I'm guessing he was released through the file rather than the game so that didn't get reset.
Commish Bub(NYR)

Vik (Habs) wrote:Just noticed Scott Hannan's contract is for less than what's allowed (didn't sit out a full season so max should've been $1.5M * .75 = $1.125M).

Edit: It also seems to have a TO on it. I'm guessing he was released through the file rather than the game so that didn't get reset.
Thanks for catching that -- I'll adjust his salary and take away his TO. There are still a lot of them floating around out there.
Vik (Habs)

Post by Vik (Habs) »

Commish Bub(NYR) wrote:Thanks for catching that -- I'll adjust his salary and take away his TO. There are still a lot of them floating around out there.
Just remember it's the one in the stats file that you gotta change, not the players file (he's player ID 604).

Also, I made a list of everyone in the game with a TO. No one stuck out to me as a signed player that shouldn't have one but I haven't been around long enough to know for sure. I can send someone the list if they want to check it over (there are 191 of them). Also, if you like, I can probably whip something up to remove them from the 98 UFAs that are currently sporting one (unless someone wants to volunteer to do it manually ... where'd everybody go?).
Dallas Stars GM

Post by Dallas Stars GM »

Enroth's finally proving that he's a good goalie
STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS 2020, 2022
Commish Bub(NYR)

Vik (Habs) wrote:
Commish Bub(NYR) wrote:Thanks for catching that -- I'll adjust his salary and take away his TO. There are still a lot of them floating around out there.
Just remember it's the one in the stats file that you gotta change, not the players file (he's player ID 604).

Also, I made a list of everyone in the game with a TO. No one stuck out to me as a signed player that shouldn't have one but I haven't been around long enough to know for sure. I can send someone the list if they want to check it over (there are 191 of them). Also, if you like, I can probably whip something up to remove them from the 98 UFAs that are currently sporting one (unless someone wants to volunteer to do it manually ... where'd everybody go?).
No -- we're not removing existing TOs, since they were offered/accepted back when we still used them. It's really 2-way contracts that should go the way of the dodo.
Vik (Habs)

Post by Vik (Habs) »

Commish Bub(NYR) wrote:
Vik (Habs) wrote:

No -- we're not removing existing TOs, since they were offered/accepted back when we still used them. It's really 2-way contracts that should go the way of the dodo.
The existing ones I'm offering to remove are for players that are currently UFA (to avoid any other situations like Hannan).
Calgary.Flames

Post by Calgary.Flames »

Are you like a couple clicks away if you want to get rid of the Two-ways too?
Penguin

Post by Penguin »

Please remove Hannan, I can't afford him at that price.
Vik (Habs)

Post by Vik (Habs) »

Calgary.Flames wrote:Are you like a couple clicks away if you want to get rid of the Two-ways too?
I could probably get rid of all two-ways but is there any need? Doesn't really hurt anything to leave them.
Commish Bub(NYR)

Penguin wrote:Please remove Hannan, I can't afford him at that price.
Okay, I'll release him then.
Commish Bub(NYR)

Vik (Habs) wrote:
Calgary.Flames wrote:Are you like a couple clicks away if you want to get rid of the Two-ways too?
I could probably get rid of all two-ways but is there any need? Doesn't really hurt anything to leave them.
Meh. I could go either way. We all know they're not used now, so no need to spend your time removing them.

Return to “2014-15 EHEC Regular Season”