June 4, 2014

Commish Bub(NYR)

June 4, 2014

Post by Commish Bub(NYR) »

STL 2 - PIT 1
Shots: 35-12 PIT
PP: STL - 1/1; PIT - 0/5

14:59 0-1 PIT Joey Hishon [4] (Paul Dejersey, Tyler Pitlick)
------------------------------------------------------------
no scoring
49:28 1-1 STL Martin St. Louis [14] (John McFarland, Dmitry Kulikov)PP
58:52 2-1 STL Lars Eller [5] (John McFarland)

Three stars:
1st star: Martin St. Louis
2nd star: John McFarland
3rd star: Lars Eller

Pittsburgh leads Stanley Cup Finals 2-1
Commish Bub(NYR)

Re: June 4, 2014

Post by Commish Bub(NYR) »

The Pens dominate every stat except the one that counts. Kari Lehtonen somehow doesn't earn first star, or any star.

Game 4 Friday night!

http://www.ehechockey.com/EHEC.zip

http://www.ehechockey.com/calendar.html
Montreal Canadiens

Post by Montreal Canadiens »

Woooooooooooooooooooo!
SharksGM
Site Admin

Post by SharksGM »

Keep calm and Corsi's wrong, eh?
Singin the BLUES

Post by Singin the BLUES »

Exactly what the Blues needed. Damn good game. Dont think i have ever seen a winning team have players get that low of ratings on a big Cup final win.......but oh well a win is a win. Still gotta get more of the young guys going and Lehtonen without a star of the game is insane. He will be first star NEXT game :)
Penguin

Post by Penguin »

35-12 shots, come on boys go top cheese or something... :(

Btw Brad, you raped a whole bunch of GMs and I lost on many trades (ex: what I gave for Dan Boyle to SJ), you're a big sore loser! Jensen was a bad trade? Morin, Elsner and a 1st!? Yayaa.
Montreal Canadiens

Penguin wrote:35-12 shots, come on boys go top cheese or something... :(

Btw Brad, you raped a whole bunch of GMs and I lost on many trades (ex: what I gave for Dan Boyle to SJ), you're a big sore loser! Jensen was a bad trade? Morin, Elsner and a 1st!? Yayaa.
I have NOT raped a male....ever.....

Jokes aside. Never have really done the damage of the Pens. No JVR deals here, or Jensen deals. Elsner has been a EHEC hooker.
Bruins_GM

Post by Bruins_GM »

The Nick Jensen trade was shitty for me, only because he's not in a Bruins uniform.
SharksGM
Site Admin

Post by SharksGM »

The Jensen trade was shitty for me, because it inspired this terrible posting.
Montreal Canadiens

It was also shitty for VAN and VAN;s future and looks bad on the league as a whole.
Singin the BLUES

Post by Singin the BLUES »

Ok i dont think non playoff teams should be arguing about non playoff shit in here thank you very much.
VancouverCanucksGM

Post by VancouverCanucksGM »

Montreal Canadiens wrote:It was also shitty for VAN and VAN;s future and looks bad on the league as a whole.

But not the dick whining, crying, bitching, and complaining about anything and everything to why his team didn't win some games in the regular season, some games in the playoffs, and of course, couldn't win the only game that mattered this season....like last season.

Just concentrate on getting the Hab-nots over that last hump that your "championship" team can't seem to get over.
Montreal Canadiens

You go around in all these threads posting random drunk bullshit that has no meaning whatsoever (considering it's all false - what fucking complaining are you dreaming up?) and coming from the LAST PLACE TEAM to boot.

I'll take a playoff spot any day over last place in the league. I'm sure the 15 other people that enjoyed the P-L-A-Y-O-F-F-S would say that as well.

Talk to me when you can win more than a handful of games.

Sucks Phoenix, Calgary, Tampa, San Jose, Columbus, Anaheim, LA, Winnipeg, Carolina, New Jersey, Washington, Chicago, and Boston are all crappy teams and couldn't win any games that mattered either and we're all irrelevant except the big bad last place team.

Do you have EHM? Would make sense if you didn't. I'm not sure if you saw the standings at all.
Last edited by Montreal Canadiens on Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
Montreal Canadiens

Singin the BLUES wrote:Ok i dont think non playoff teams should be arguing about non playoff shit in here thank you very much.
Just shush and go win some more games.
VancouverCanucksGM

Post by VancouverCanucksGM »

Montreal Canadiens wrote:You go around in all these threads posting random drunk bullshit that has no meaning whatsoever (considering it's all false - what fucking complaining are you dreaming up?) and coming from the LAST PLACE TEAM to boot.
Check the Cup score. Seems we're still deadlocked. False? Yeah, i'm sure it is. i don't have the time or the patience to go through and post all the different reasons you've given for why your team didn't win.

Maybe I wouldn't keep showing up in these threads, if you'd keep my team out of your mouth.
I'll take a playoff spot any day over last place in the league. I'm sure the 15 other people that enjoyed the P-L-A-Y-O-F-F-S would say that as well.
I'm sure they did, and I congratulate all of those 15. You are apparently this leagues San Jose Sharks.
Talk to me when you can win more than a handful of games.
Like I said, as long as 2 of those handful are against you, I'm fine. If you actually win something, maybe then I'll concede, but until then, the only difference between us, is your season lasted 14 games longer.
Sucks Phoenix, Calgary, Tampa, San Jose, Columbus, Anaheim, LA, Winnipeg, Carolina, New Jersey, Washington, Chicago, and Boston are all crappy teams and couldn't win any games that mattered either and we're all irrelevant except the big bad last place team.
No, just yours. None of THEM bitched or made excuses and blamed the system for their loses.
Do you have EHM? Would make sense if you didn't. I'm not sure if you saw the standings at all.
Of course I saw the standings.

I'm rebuilding, you're not, seems like a good reason for their being a difference. You do know what rebuilding is right? And just because I don't do it the way BRADLEY would, doesn't mean I might not get better. Of course if I don't, maybe I'll start blaming the simmer's or other teams lines, or that other teams are getting too many good players in trades and the committee is doing nothing to prevent it.

You're a GM, that in a previous league, once traded away his 1st, 2nd, and 3rd round picks FOR THREE YEARS, just to barely be a few games over .500 and miss the playoffs. It seems not much has changed other than the record. Maybe in another 10 years you might finally win a Cup. Not holding my breath though.
Montreal Canadiens

You're a GM, that in a previous league, once traded away his 1st, 2nd, and 3rd round picks FOR THREE YEARS, just to barely be a few games over .500 and miss the playoffs. It seems not much has changed other than the record. Maybe in another 10 years you might finally win a Cup. Not holding my breath though
....what the fuck are you talking about?

You keep your head up in the basement. Enjoy it. I'll wave from the top of the league standings.
Virtual Jarmo

Post by Virtual Jarmo »

The league will have a response on all of this in the coming days. I'm working on getting together with Tim and Pat to discuss this and other league issues in real-time, including the discussion in the League Memos forum.

I appreciate your patience as we look to get everything together for next season and search for ways to continue to improve the league.
Adam Burke
Former Commissioner, Current Jackets GM and Owner of Eastside's Hockey Elite Collide

Return to “2013-2014 EHEC Playoffs”