May 25, 2014

Commish Bub(NYR)

May 25, 2014

Post by Commish Bub(NYR) »

PIT 4 - TB 3 (OT)
Shots: 30-24 PIT
PP: TB - 2/2; PIT - 0/2

06:56 0-1 PIT Joey Hishon [3] (Rene Bourque, Jesse Winchester)
11:38 0-2 PIT James van Riemsdyk [4] (Anze Kopitar, Alex Edler)
------------------------------------------------------------
25:47 1-2 TB Tyler Biggs [7] (Brad Richards, Tyler Seguin)PP
29:52 2-2 TB Dustin Jeffrey [6] (Tyler Seguin, Brent Burns)
49:05 2-3 PIT James van Riemsdyk [5])
49:52 3-3 TB Cam Fowler [2] (Brent Burns, Tyler Seguin)PP
62:49 3-4 PIT Nicklas Jensen [5] (Cody Hodgson)

Three stars:
1st star: James van Riemsdyk
2nd star: Tyler Seguin
3rd star: Nicklas Jensen

Pittsburgh wins series 4-0
Commish Bub(NYR)

Re: May 25, 2014

Tampa Bay finally proves that EHEC teams can score power play goals, but it's not enough as Nicklas Jensen moves the Pens into their second straight finals appearance.

http://www.ehechockey.com/EHEC.zip

http://www.ehechockey.com/calendar.html
Montreal Canadiens

Post by Montreal Canadiens »

too easy.

PIT won the cup on September 29th,

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=3741&p=32003&hilit=CGY#p32003
Jets GM

Post by Jets GM »

I blame it on the Rankin effect.

In all seriousness, Bern put the ass whoopin' down. Good series bud, take it down.
Most recent file here.
Calgary.Flames

Post by Calgary.Flames »

Sorry I took down Rankin AND sorry I gave Kipper a cup.
Jets GM

Post by Jets GM »

Seguin had his LE go up one point the whole playoffs.....ouch.
Most recent file here.
Montreal Canadiens

^Prob because he was pissed he was 3rd line.

Curious why you didn't try any new lines?
Jets GM

Post by Jets GM »

I thought I had the come-up with the best possible lines vs BOS. When our series started Brad, my data showed I was around a small favourite. When I fell down 1-2, I had to test-sim new lines for Game 4 and 5 vs MTL at a time that was not very convenient.

I got the test-simming vs PIT out of the way early. Game 1 vs PIT, the best I could get was a 49 winning percentage over 53 sims. The rest of my lines I tried were around 40%. I simmed Game 1 about 400 times. That was enough for me. We didn't to bad either, only 1 regulation loss. 3/8 PTS in the regular season against 4 games vs PIT isn't that bad.

How much did everyone else test-sim? I did close to 1000 games I think. I'm envisioning Bern doing coc off a strippers breast in a 5 star hotel while he sets his lineup. Meanwhile, I am at home in my bachelor apartment test-simming all night with my girlfriend calling me to bed. :lol:
Most recent file here.
Montreal Canadiens

Yeah, I think that's how it went down for Bern.

I did zero test simming vs CAR until was down 3-0, then found some lines that gave me about a 60/40 winning ratio, so went with it. Didn't change as we kept winning. I only simmed about 20 times, not 53 haha.

I did a bunch of test sims in Game 1 vs. TB, it was almost a 50/50 split, so just went with some lines. Didn't do any test simming for Game 2, then after Game 2 never found any lines that won me more than 5 games out of 30, and somehow won Game 3 & 4 then the rest was history. Could never win in any test sims at all after that more than at a 30-40 % winning ratio. Closest I got was the lines I used for Game 7 and oddly enough first time I gave up 5 goals.

I spent hours on end at night test simming after the GF went to bed. I probably ended up with a few hundred games. The so-and-so "must confirm lines" sure got frustrating. I imagine Bern has spent possibly 1 minute on test sims.
SharksGM
Site Admin

Post by SharksGM »

I did a few dozen test sims and the results pissed me off, so I decided to stick with reality.

Reality also pissed me off, but it didn't waste so much of my time.
Jets GM

Post by Jets GM »

SharksGM wrote:I did a few dozen test sims and the results pissed me off, so I decided to stick with reality.

Reality also pissed me off, but it didn't waste so much of my time.
Rocket scientist gonna rocket scientist.
Most recent file here.
Jets GM

Post by Jets GM »

Forgot to thank Adam and Pat for all the work they put into EHEC season. It was a really enjoyable year.
Most recent file here.
Singin the BLUES

Post by Singin the BLUES »

I have done a shitload of test sims. I didnt do any really at all against the Hawks. But once i started the CBJ series i started doing alot of them. But i have done the most test sims against ANA. Tons of scenarios, whatever could come up. Sometimes get a fuckin headache lol
Commish Bub(NYR)

Test sims made my ego bleed, so I stopped doing them.

Good series, Justin. Most of the games were close, but Bern's guys just had too much each time. And when EHM finally lets a team have some post-season success on the power play....you get no other goals. C'est la vie.
Penguin

Post by Penguin »

Tampa Bay GM wrote:I thought I had the come-up with the best possible lines vs BOS. When our series started Brad, my data showed I was around a small favourite. When I fell down 1-2, I had to test-sim new lines for Game 4 and 5 vs MTL at a time that was not very convenient.

I got the test-simming vs PIT out of the way early. Game 1 vs PIT, the best I could get was a 49 winning percentage over 53 sims. The rest of my lines I tried were around 40%. I simmed Game 1 about 400 times. That was enough for me. We didn't to bad either, only 1 regulation loss. 3/8 PTS in the regular season against 4 games vs PIT isn't that bad.

How much did everyone else test-sim? I did close to 1000 games I think. I'm envisioning Bern doing coc off a strippers breast in a 5 star hotel while he sets his lineup. Meanwhile, I am at home in my bachelor apartment test-simming all night with my girlfriend calling me to bed. :lol:
Coke off a strippers breast? :lol: Had some crazy nights, but that's still on the bucket list! Been calm for the past couple months with the new job working 50+ hours a week.

But, good series bud. Without matching your lines, I would have needed to find something else, cause you had me beat in my test sim before the series started. 400 times though? Don't you get fed up of listening to Joe Sakic with the 1953 music?
Montreal Canadiens

You can take the music out of the game.
GM Office Q

Post by GM Office Q »

Just replace the .mp3 with your favorite song! :lol:
Montreal Canadiens

Chelsea Dagger?