May 12 2014

Commish Bub(NYR)

May 12 2014

Post by Commish Bub(NYR) »

PIT 3 - NJ 1
Shots: 32-21 PIT
PP: PIT - 0/5; NJ - 0/1

03:41 1-0 PIT Jarome Iginla [5] (James van Riemsdyk, Rene Bourque)
------------------------------------------------------------
22:11 1-1 NJ Blake Wheeler [3] (Sebastien Wannstrom)
32:29 2-1 PIT Jonathon Blum [4] (Cody Hodgson, Nick Foligno)
42:59 3-1 PIT Nick Foligno [4] (Scott Hartnell)

Three stars:
1st star: Nick Foligno
2nd star: Scott Hartnell
3rd star: Jarome Iginla

Pittsburgh wins series 4-1

TB 4 - MTL 1
Shots: 37-12 TB
PP: MTL - 0/2; TB - 1/8

07:05 0-1 TB Brad Richards [3] (Cole Ully, Justin Abdelkader)
22:12 0-2 TB Tyler Seguin [5] (Brad Richards, Cam Fowler)
26:48 1-2 MTL Brenden Morrow [7] (Joe Pavelski, Mike Fisher)
44:41 1-3 TB Brad Richards [4] (Tyler Biggs, Brent Burns)PP
53:27 1-4 TB Tyler Seguin [6] (Justin Abdelkader, Jonathan Bernier)

Three stars:
1st star: Brad Richards
2nd star: Tyler Seguin
3rd star: Tyler Biggs

Montreal leads series 3-2
Commish Bub(NYR)

Re: May 12 2014

Post by Commish Bub(NYR) »

Pittsburgh finishes off a tough Devils team to advance to the conference finals (again)....while Tampa Bay staves off elimination with a little help from some friendly refs, who probably didn't make it out of town alive.

http://www.ehechockey.com/EHEC.zip

http://www.ehechockey.com/calendar.html
TorontoGM

Post by TorontoGM »

Brad "I only perform in big games" Richards
SharksGM
Site Admin

Post by SharksGM »

lol @ 8 -2 PPs and 4:1 shot totals in TB.
Penguin

Post by Penguin »

Every playoffs you get an unsung hero, Nick Folignoooooooooooooo!

See ya Devils.
Jets GM

Post by Jets GM »

Phew, didn't like the idea of going out in five. Big Game 6.
Most recent file here.
Montreal Canadiens

Post by Montreal Canadiens »

what the hell is with this officiating???

19 PP's for TB in the last 3 games. 5 PP's for MTL. If TB's PP was any good this series would have been over already.
Devils_GM

Post by Devils_GM »

Oh well, got past round 1 this season so that's something.

Bring on next season.
Singin the BLUES

Post by Singin the BLUES »

12 shots on goal? Brutal game lol
Montreal Canadiens

Singin the BLUES wrote:12 shots on goal? Brutal game lol
Hey dummy worry about yourself, also, tap into that peanut brain of yours and look at the PP's. Hence the shot discrepancy. Someone with a Canuck Alumni on his speed dial should have clued into that one.
Singin the BLUES

Hey, no need to worry about me. My team is doing just fine. Maybe if your "depth" didnt take so many penalties you might have a better chance at beating TB. But IMo it dont look like that will happen. Good thing i picked TB to win the series. Maybe if Fisher was playing in his normal center position he would be able to win faceoffs when you need him to. But i dont understand why anyone would put a guy with 28% FA on the PK at all. That is just showing how amateur you are. Good luck lmfao
Montreal Canadiens

yeah that PK is sure troubling stopping TB seven out of 8 times. My PK is 92.8 % in the series, that's just awful.

Checks the PK rankings.....hmmm...MTL had the 4th best PK in the entire league. Interesting.

I am SHOCKED (but not really as you're a complete goof) to see how badly you just embarassed yourself.....you have Marco Sturm at 56 FA taking FA for you on the PK, and his counterpart is Marian Gaborik at 58 FA. How do spell amateur again? FA percentages are always lower in the playoffs for whatever reason, as evident by Fisher winning almost 50 % in the regular season.

Have you looked at your own team? You have Johan Franzen at 27 %, Marian Gaborik at 14 % and Marco Sturm at 0 %. Fisher beats all 3.
Singin the BLUES

I dont know WTF you are looking at but Sturm and Gaborik are not even in my PK you retard. And Franzen ,Gaborik and Sturm arent my centers either. My centers are Spooner(61%) Eller (51%) Schenn (57%) and Eriksson , my lowest center with 48%. So if u wanna compare centers well, you have Holland (71%) And he is only playing like a cpl mins a game.....Savard(38%) Fisher (28%) Pavelski (40%), oh and Backes (48%). So who is the retard now that can not even look up the stats? Maybe you should stick to baseball...hockey seems a little bit too much for you to handle. Oh and my centers are all about exactly how they were in the regular season at FA. AMATEUR!!!!!!!
Montreal Canadiens

I have 5 people playing center? Sweet.
Singin the BLUES

Ya retard, look at you PP and Pk centers.....Backes plays in both. Nice to see you know your shit....
Montreal Canadiens

For someone with an average team that has accomplished nothing you sure have a big mouth.

By the way did you know there is POT and CON boosts?
Singin the BLUES

Well my "average team" is doing better then alot of ppl figured they would. So i take it you figured out how much of an idiot you really were about all my FA stats did you? Some how after these posts i can see some changes in the Montreal line up tomorrow? hahahahahahaha

And nice edit there. Couldnt find anything else to say? Man i would love to see you get beat out by TB, BUT it would be even sweeter to play against your lame ass put together team in the cup final. Oh one can only dream, but too bad i cant see you making it.
Montreal Canadiens

My playoff lines haven't really changed since Game 4 vs Carolina so nope not really going to change now. We are 7-2 since then, with a 92.8 % PK so why change what isn't broken.
TorontoGM

Post by TorontoGM »

If anyone is still wondering why Parker stepped down, there are some prime examples above.
GM Office Q

Post by GM Office Q »

This warranted MichaelJacksonPopcorn.gif a few months ago. Now it's just silly.
CapsGM

Post by CapsGM »

Singin the BLUES

Ya Toronto GM, your buddy Brad at it again.
Montreal Canadiens

Delusion at it's highest point.
Jets GM

Post by Jets GM »

TorontoGM wrote:If anyone is still wondering why Parker stepped down, there are some prime examples above.
Right, he quit because of Brad and STL GM constantly flaming each other. Not trading away all his first round picks for a goalie that had a 80.0 save % in the playoffs this year. :lol:
Most recent file here.
Virtual Jarmo

Post by Virtual Jarmo »

Tampa Bay GM wrote:
TorontoGM wrote:If anyone is still wondering why Parker stepped down, there are some prime examples above.
Right, he quit because of Brad and STL GM constantly flaming each other. Not trading away all his first round picks for a goalie that had a 80.0 save % in the playoffs this year. :lol:
Truth be told, a big part of why Parker stepped down is because of stupid pissing contests like this. The boards are completely unreadable more often than not because of shit like this. He wasn't having fun anymore. Frankly, I see his point. I'm partially to blame, but I don't see the need to babysit grown men.
Adam Burke
Former Commissioner, Current Jackets GM and Owner of Eastside's Hockey Elite Collide
TorontoGM

Post by TorontoGM »

It's not all about just two GMs, its the atmosphere and lack of professionalism being displayed on a daily basis. I know I've had my moments since EHEC started but I believe I've made conscious attempts to tone down my language and my attitude toward other general managers.
Montreal Canadiens

Tampa Bay GM wrote:
He won a cup.

Ever since we hired that STL monkey it's been terrible.
Virtual Jarmo

Post by Virtual Jarmo »

TorontoGM wrote:It's not all about just two GMs, its the atmosphere and lack of professionalism being displayed on a daily basis. I know I've had my moments since EHEC started but I believe I've made conscious attempts to tone down my language and my attitude toward other general managers.
I still think that novelty has just worn off. We're all growing up and getting more responsibilities. When we started, I was just out of college and 23. That's not the case anymore. I'm not the only one in that boat. Some guys have had kids. We've had trouble keeping GMs and adding new quality ones.

There are a lot of reasons. Pathetic exchanges between GMs are just one of the many.
Adam Burke
Former Commissioner, Current Jackets GM and Owner of Eastside's Hockey Elite Collide
Singin the BLUES

Look, all i did was make a comment about the amount of shots in the game and then Brad was all mouth and shit. I had JUST had a conversation with Julien on FB about the exact same thing that had happened in his CGY game with the only 12 shots allowed. And then Brad comes up with "Hey dummy worry about yourself, also, tap into that peanut brain of yours and look at the PP's. Hence the shot discrepancy. Someone with a Canuck Alumni on his speed dial should have clued into that one.
And he wants to talk about what i say? hahahahaha
Montreal Canadiens

Ya, you're an innocent little puppy, you were asking a serious question since you've never said anthing derogatory about me or my team before. My bad.
SharksGM
Site Admin

Post by SharksGM »

Commissioner (CBJ) wrote:
TorontoGM wrote:It's not all about just two GMs, its the atmosphere and lack of professionalism being displayed on a daily basis. I know I've had my moments since EHEC started but I believe I've made conscious attempts to tone down my language and my attitude toward other general managers.
I still think that novelty has just worn off. We're all growing up and getting more responsibilities. When we started, I was just out of college and 23. That's not the case anymore. I'm not the only one in that boat. Some guys have had kids. We've had trouble keeping GMs and adding new quality ones.
That's probably mostly the case, but all things considered, this is still one of the most active EHM leagues around. Plenty of shinier and newer multiplayer games (not just management sims) have trouble keeping players on board as long as we have, especially considering how slow the pace of an NHL season is.

As for the flaming, I just scrolled past most of it. I recommend that for anyone who feels personally offended by it. Beyond that, I have stuck mainly to one-line snipes when necessary. Ok, fine, it's never really necessary, but some activity on the forums is better than nothing.
Montreal Canadiens

SharksGM wrote:
Commissioner (CBJ) wrote:
That's probably mostly the case, but all things considered, this is still one of the most active EHM leagues around. Plenty of shinier and newer multiplayer games (not just management sims) have trouble keeping players on board as long as we have, especially considering how slow the pace of an NHL season is.

As for the flaming, I just scrolled past most of it. I recommend that for anyone who feels personally offended by it. Beyond that, I have stuck mainly to one-line snipes when necessary. Ok, fine, it's never really necessary, but some activity on the forums is better than nothing.
Dany Heatley anyone?
CapsGM

Post by CapsGM »

#50in07
Penguin

Post by Penguin »

Glad to have lovebirds Jim and Brad in the league over quitters like Parker who just decides to quit when our staff puts in countless hours of their free time to make things work. Quitterrrrrrrrrrr! Luongo trade was awful.
Jets GM

Post by Jets GM »

Penguin wrote:Glad to have lovebirds Jim and Brad in the league over quitters like Parker who just decides to quit when our staff puts in countless hours of their free time to make things work. Quitterrrrrrrrrrr! Luongo trade was awful.
Haha, I didn't PM Bern to say this. I'm glad I'm not the only one who has publicly stated what was quite obvious (to me).

I've really enjoyed these playoffs, and I hope to extend my run tonight. I still have the urge to dedicate time towards improving my team, learning about EHM, and scouting prospects. I don't think I am the only one who feels like this.

It is unfortunate how heavy the workload is for Adam and Pat as it it's a lot of hours; in addition, I'm sure it takes some of the enjoyment away from running your team. Not sure what can be done about it.
Most recent file here.
Bruins_GM

Post by Bruins_GM »

Montreal Canadiens wrote: Dany Heatley anyone?
You're right - This thread is like watching a car crash, and not being able to turn away.

Return to “2013-2014 EHEC Playoffs”